A little help please

thehack

Hiya all, I have been out of league bowling for quite some time, and am looking at coming back. Where I need the help is, I am looking for a centre in eastern suburbs that offers a good 4man team league, the team avg would be over 800, so need some good bowlers to challenge again.

cheers and thanks in advance :cool:

The league I bowl in is not a scratch league but is four man teams bowling from Jan through November each year on Tuesdays at Chadstone. We have a 32 point system where you are rewarded for bowling over average each game and you get a point for winning your head to head game and the team wins two points each game and there are two points for the overall team winner. Currently $25 per week paying prizemoney for all positions at end of season. The league average is just over 150 for 10 x 4 person teams over 44 weeks with one week to go this Tuesday 27th November. We have reformation meeting for next season on December 4 at 6:30 pm. You are welcome to come along and see if it is the right league for you.

There is a good league on a Thursday night at Dandenong called International Doubles but of course it isnt teams it is doubles. It it a 48 team league which means we have eight to a pair each thursday.
This has the likes of Paul Trotter, Mac Stewart and a few others that are really good bowlers.

I highly suggest this league

Yes International doubles is a good league if you want to compete with some of vics best bowlers who ply their trade at Dandy. Subbed in this league once or twice myself over the years.

Boronia on Thursday night at 18.30 is 4 man but their season has not long started, Wednesday at 18.00 is coming to end of season in 3 weeks and they have lanes to extend. Just don't be too serious in this one they don't like really competetive people, it's also a big ditch so don't expect to be challenged by the conditions. Dandy is a great league but you won't get in for 2013 except as a sub which is a good option if you have a spare Thursday, expect to ave 10-20 pins lower at Dandy.

Boronia on Thursday night at 18.30 is 4 man but their season has not long started, Wednesday at 18.00 is coming to end of season in 3 weeks and they have lanes to extend. Just don't be too serious in this one they don't like really competetive people, it's also a big ditch so don't expect to be challenged by the conditions. Dandy is a great league but you won't get in for 2013 except as a sub which is a good option if you have a spare Thursday, expect to ave 10-20 pins lower at Dandy.

If you want to come in as a single, you will get a spot. I believe their are no team spots left for next season. But currently some teams only have one member.

Back
Top Bottom