looking for backup help

fizz

hello all,
i'm 19 been bowling for 3 years and i ball backup, i was wondring if there was any coachs out thire who couch backup bowlers or if one thinks
thire up for the chengle, i condsider myself a fairly good bowler but as good as i think i can be i corently avg 151 at narrewarren 173 at broina and 161 at dandenong, i'm veary happy with the shot i have devaloped and i'm just looking for some one the help me with my consitensy and some help with my spare.

thanks for any advise anyone can give me if you need more info on my shot just ask i'll try and answer as best i can

hello all,
i'm 19 been bowling for 3 years and i ball backup, i was wondring if there was any coachs out thire who couch backup bowlers or if one thinks
thire up for the chengle, i condsider myself a fairly good bowler but as good as i think i can be i corently avg 151 at narrewarren 173 at broina and 161 at dandenong, i'm veary happy with the shot i have devaloped and i'm just looking for some one the help me with my consitensy and some help with my spare.
thanks for any advise anyone can give me if you need more info on my shot just ask i'll try and answer as best i can

Hi Kevin, I to am a reverse hook (back up)bowler and my coach DR Chris Mesagno does not have a problem with it ,He has help develop my technique even more with consistancy. he lives in Langwarrin so not far from yourself and I would not hesitate to recommend him at all. you can send him a PM just look for steroid

Jeanette Kent :)

Back
Top Bottom