A great man who will be sadly missed

Me & Him

Tenpin QLD & Tenpin AUST
Pam, Susan, Greg, Faye, Tim and Families.
We would just like to say we are thinking of you all at this time.
Mr Kelly was a big part of our bowling life and we will miss him.
We believe this weekend he is not far away from us all.
Lots of Love
Shellie & William Van Dalen
Kathy, Troy & Zara Heath
Marilynn & Rob Jones
Vicki Adams

From the entire Fryer family we were greatly saddend to hear about Don's passing we are all thinking of you Pam Faye Greg Tim and Sussan he will be a great loss to the sport of ten pin bowlling. I am sure he will be with us all now and in Sydney for ECCC.

Again from the Fryer family our thoughts are with you

To the Kelly Family

Our thoughts are with you during this sad time. Even though he has passed on, he is still with us and always will be.

...and yes, he has finally gone back to bowling!! The one sport he always loved and was never far away from.

With all of our love
Adam and Kylie Lack

We'll miss you dearly Mr Kelly.

We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the Kelly Family upon hearing about the passing of Don Kelly.
Don was one of the true gentlemen of bowling and will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him.
E.C.C.C won't be the same without him. But i'm sure he will be there in spirit.
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Terry(Jockey), Ray, Margaret, Terence(Pa), Tracy and Debbie Silva

To the Kelly family
I would like to pass the repects on from the staff and bowlers of Sunset Superbowl, our prayers are with all of you in this time.

Cory Knowles

I would like to pass on my best wishes to the entire Kelly family at this sad time, My thought are with you all.

Jason Borey and family

I would like to echo the sentiments already expressed to the Kelly family - truly a great man as witnessed by his legacy to his beloved family .... may he rest in peace and enjoy watching the endeavours of others now from above.

Mary Flower

My thoughts are with all of the
Kelly family Don was a great man
to talk to and the advise he gave
was priceless and a great help
He will be sadly missed at eccc

Scotty Woodward

I also would like to pass on my sincere condolances to the Kelly family.

Tony Hamilton
ECCC 84-88

To Faye and family

My heartfelt condolenences to you all in these sad times....A legend that will live on in our hearts...our prayers are with you

best wishes
Mary & Barry Dodds

Our thoughts are with you all at this truly sad time.
May your strong family bond help you through.

Sincerley
Leon, Gloria and Taya Reggars
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan Reggars

On behalf of the whole family, I thank you all for your kind wishes. For those wishing to attend the service, it will be held at Grace Bible Church, Yuletide Street Holland Park, at 1:30pm this Friday 21/7.

Greg Kelly.

Pam, Faye, Susan, Greg, Tim and Families..

I convey to you and the other members of your family, my sincere condolences on this sad event. What a devastating loss of such a gifted and wonderful man.

I had the pleasure of knowing Don and he was a true gentleman of the sport and will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him.

Rest In Peace Mr. Kelly

To the whole Kelly Family

We have such great memories of him through our years involved with East Coast.

Don will be sadly missed by all of those who knew him.

Kylie and Dianne Hearne
Barbara Marcollini

To the entire Kelly Family,
Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Don was a great inspriation to the sport and will be sadly missed.
The Warmington Family.

Back
Top Bottom