7-10 out of full deck.

marina

im going inshane
I would like to say congats to tamara darmenia from keon park for taking out the 7-10 out of a full deck on the first shot. :oops:

i have done that before.....
It was in the 3rd game of the friday night league i bowl here in toowoomba.
I had 500 4 the first 2 and then started the third game with a 7-10 in the first frame.
I took the 10 pin and that was it.
Second frame another solid pocket shot comes along and i leave the
7-10 again (thats 2 frames running). again i took the 10 pin.

I couldn't believe it!!!1 :shock:

SwitchBladex said:
i have done that before.....
It was in the 3rd game of the friday night league i bowl here in toowoomba.
I had 500 4 the first 2 and then started the third game with a 7-10 in the first frame.
I took the 10 pin and that was it.
Second frame another solid pocket shot comes along and i leave the
7-10 again (thats 2 frames running). again i took the 10 pin.

I couldn't believe it!!!1 :shock:

Umm i think what you will find is meant that they knocked out the 7 and 10 on the first shot .. not left it :oops:

Thats... strange. Though I saw 2 5-7-10's and a 3-4-9-10 tonight.

A 3-4-9-10??? Never ever heard of that being left before. Unbelievable. The best split I've seen is the 2-3-4-6-7-8-9-10 left at Bankstown after last years JSC. Still got the photo of it on the PC.
As for taking on 7-10 out on a full deck, done it a few times, but only when I was actually going for 7 or 10 pins.

Later Da Cowman!

Last night in league i shot the best-feeling-shot and left the 7 - 10 8) then i left the 4 -6 then 9 - 10 then 4 - 6 again... i was on fire!!! haha

i left the best split the night b4 i left for nats this yr....... a lovely 2-3-7...... i dropped the ball and it hit about the 6-10 which in turn knocked over the rest to leave the 2-3-7.. hahaha

Might add myself to this book but twice now i've seen someone hit the 7 pin head on and get a strike by bouncing the pin back off the back wall. Talk about carry. :pOh yeah...anybody ever seen a 2-3-7??? That's what my mate somehow left

Bubyee

Rowey

Might add myself to this book for taking the 7-10 off the full deck. Something weird i have seen is twice now someone hit the 7 pin head on and get a strike by bouncing the pin back off the back wall. Talk about carry. :p

Ive taken the 7-10 off the full deck at old Shellharbour bowl (I miss that place!), I never saw it coz I thought the ball was gutter bound and then I hear Sue goin "Jen, you took the 7-10!!" I turn around and sure enough...
And on the topic of strange things...
Last week I had a kid at a party leave a 5-7-10 and I laughed
The next night in our disabled league, a chick left it in the 7th frame and almost again in the 8th, but the 10 fell late...
Ive had so many amazing leaves, but you get that when a 4yr old is bowling at 2kms with 6lb...

Might nominate Macca for this. Rebounded the 7 pin back today so many times i lost count. Except when he did it, the other pins were gone too :lol:

Bubyee

Rowey :p

I'm sure that someone has done this before but today during WDV Rolloffs, I somehow managed to pickout the 6 & 9 pins from a full rack. Had me and most of those bowling scratching their heads as to how you could possibly do it. I suppose it's the same as cherry picking a 6 pin out of a 3 6 10 which I did last week. They say it comes in 3's but I don't think I want to see what's cming up next.

Yes , and I was one of them, a true work of art thats for sure

The Choker

You will probably take out the 3,5, and 8 pins, and yes it is possible cause i'v done it, and put the next ball in the same hole, and it was the frame after taking the 6, 9 out the deck and sliding it through the hole again on the second shot.

Umm after Werribee Youth Cup on the Sunday night we went to crown and went bowling on the mini lanes HighWay 66 as it is known. In One of the frame Cowman took out the 7-10 on the first shot it was really funny and in the end cowman won but 10 pins or something.
Laterz Chris

I recall one night at Sunshine a bowler (can't recall his name) took out the 7-10 split off the full deck after having the front 10. Great way to shoot a 282!!! He was bowling a big cross lane shot and pushed it a little wide and managed to hold the ball on 1 board to take out the 7 and it kick up to carry the 10 as well. So much for the lefties ditch!!!

Well How About Just Taking The 6,8,9 Out On The 1st Shot If Any One Can Do Better And Not Hit The 3 Or 10 But Go Between Go For It

Back
Top Bottom