60 Game Marathon

Jarrod

simplyadults.com.au
Hi Rob, lisa and crew
on behalf of Jeremy, Andy and myself i would like to thank you for hosting another fantastic tournament. this years has to be one of the best not because we won but because of the lane conditions were great..but the bloody ten pins are a killer though. thanks again for everything that was done over the weekend by you and your staff.. We cant wait till next year

cheers

jarrod

Hey Rob & Lisa,

Thanks for the great weekend. The marathon is one of the best events of the year. The job you guys do year in year out is fantastic.

Looking forward to next year already.

PS:

Jess you did a great job all day / night in keeping up with all the requests for pin removals, no balls on lane 2, and any breakdowns.

Lance

To Lisa & Rob & their great kids another well run tourny...You guys have good staff & Mech to help all night amazing job to all .
The conditions were tough but you just had to chip away at it...
Congrats to Jarrod & team members on their win ...( bet Andy wont have 28 next year) you guys like the dry & well done...See you guys next year .

I drank a little while I was there & the J.B taste the same as here in melb but I just had to make sure !!!!!!!

Blahahahhahaha !!!!!!!

well for once, i couldn't get over the condition, well done rob :p
congrats to jess, you did a fab job
well done to jeremy, jarrod and andy, congratulations, always good to see people who support year in, year out have a win
well done to lisa and dean for once again losing :D
thanks to my team and to everyone i crossed paths with, i had a great weekend and look forward to coming back next year
with a plan on carrying 10's, 5's, 8's and 8/10's :swear:

i hear your coming up next year

dave must feel real bad after shafting his long term partner hey

you wanna go well next year, he might be quick to react now, he has a taste for it

and i tell you this my friend, if i had issues, just imagine what you've just signed up for

i might even adjust my schedule so i can watch you bowl alot and keep a tally on what you leave and then report back to the faithful on here

and if i'm really nasty, i'll tell everyone the serial numbers on your balls at the 50 foot mark

Many Thanks to Rob Lisa & Crew for hosting another fantastic tournie.
Special Mention to jess for not getting distracted to much for doing a fantastic job as lane supervisor.

Congraulations to all who placed in the top ten, for all who high scored and for everyone who bowled..

Look forward to seeing you all next year at mildura and also those who will be in werribee on anzac weekend.

Look out for craig if he can carry the 8-10's and 5 pins next year.. he will be one to watch ;) :D

Special Mention to jess for not getting distracted to much for doing a fantastic job as lane supervisor.

Yeah I noticed not as much chit chat with Liss this year, she's a bad influence that woman!!! Jess you did so well to stay away from that one lol

It was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend as a spectator as well. Maybe it's the ability to go and get some sleep or just not bowling the 20 or so games everyone bowls. LOL

A big thumbs up to all involved :thmbup: And congrats to all that walked away with money after a big weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom