300 for Captain Asparagus

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
A huge congratulations to Robbie "Captain Asparagus" Buckley (the man with shoulders like a black snake :D) on throwing a 300 in the 1st game of Sunset Triples league at Kirwan Squash Bowl.

It was a great game with all 12 shots being absolutely flush hole.

Robbie is part of Team Teletubby, who are powered by Switch (well we know a guy who knows a guy whose cousin works for them :D).

Cheers

Tubby

PS There is a great photo that goes with this thread but I can't get the photo to upload (any help would be greatly appreciated)

Well it was only a matter of time before Mr Buttley bowled one in team Telly Tubby
he has coped that much flack from his team mates that I got sick of buying him a box of tissues every week Kleenex heard about his game tonight and have now gone broke :tongue4: :p:cool:;)

Congrats Robbie

yes yes yes so he was very lucky i did hear that his teammate was ripped on those dick darstardly pair one and two , oh allright great game bud

Good one Robbie - so you've left your useless team mates trailing behind again...

(Pick up the act Otty and Steve)

Here is a picture of Robbie after having a "couple" of Vodka Cruisers to celebrate his perfect game.

:D:D

Attachments

• robbie b.jpg
    robbie b.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 23
As you can see from the attached photo, Robbie was the man of the hour, with everyone wanting to share a moment with the great man!!

:D:D:D

Attachments

• rob2.jpg
    rob2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 23
As Robbie stepped up for the 12th shot the tension in and around the bowl was palpable.

Some of Robbies friends were too nervous to watch, as Robbie (like the boy who cried wolf!!) had let his mates down many time in the past with a soft 8 or 9 pin

:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Otty and JD.jpg
    Otty and JD.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 30
Hey Tub that is Hilarious
specially the 2 old guys in the last picture rumour goes they both had the ****s:tongue4::tongue4::tongue4:

Don't know how I missed this one!!!

Congrats Robbie. See we just needed some Mt Louisa guys to show us how it is done. Glad to see the Kirwan "curse" is dead and buried.

Love the photos. That will teach him to go out drinking with the NQ girls;)

Back
Top Bottom