300 by David Porto

Hey all,

I would just like to say a big congrats to Porto for bowling a 300 today at Greensborough Bowl during the emerson shield.

Its actually the first 300 to be bowled at Greensborough so a BIG congratulations!

Hope there's plenty more to come.

Amy :wink:

Hey Porto,

Congrats on another 300 dude!

Hope to see or hear of a few more by years end and certainly great preparation before SA next week.

Keep it up man, and see you next week.

Luke.

you keep that hand hot my friend

good to see you carried max over the line, cya in november

well done

Dave!!
Well done champ! You have certainly been knocking at the door lately.
It must have been the practice you had on the "last ball" over and over the other week! :wink: :wink: :wink: (298, 299, 299)
Sorry it was not rewarded by you guys getting through :( :(
Speak to you soon.
Mike

I would like to say a huge CONGRATES to Porto on and awesome 300 game.

Porto, it was wonderful to watch, each ball was perfect and i was glad to see it.

Hope too see many more in the furture.

:wink: Tiffani :wink:

I would like to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my son David Porto on his 300. I had the pleasure in watching his great game. Awesome effort for the day having averaged a massive 237 and winning only 1 point for the 5 games. You can guess which game won him THAT point.
Shame Werribee hasn't made it through to the Zone finals after an absolutely massive team effort totalling 6339 for 6 games which was 277 pins clear of anyone else. I would like to thank Jason N, Max, Peter, Scott, Brendan, Jason T, Rod and Porto for representing Werribee so well. I was very proud of them all.
Congratulations also to the Werribee Ladies Team for making it through to the Zone Finals. They too outdid everyone else in pinfall.
Doriana Porto :D :D :D

congrats heaps on your 300 mate but still you guys didnt make the top 2 :p. hope to see you tomoz mate but for now laters man

nathan parlby

hey porto, congratulations on the 300, hope you can keep that up for east coast!!
congrats again and well bowled!!!

Congrats Porto...
Well done on your second 300 game witch was bowled at Greensborough Bowl during the emerson shield =D> .....
Witch was the first one bowled there..
So well done Porto and we hope to see more of them in the furture...

So once again well doen and ill see you tomorra......

:D Felicity :D

Hey Porto your an absolute gun.
It was a pleasure bowling in the same team as you.
Porto also shot a 258 the game before his 300 to lose to a 290 game, I guess that was the story of our day after clearly smashing every other team on pinfall and not making it through to Geelong.

Congrats to everyone from Werribee for a super effort at Greensborough, and especially to you David for your awesome 300.
Well done champ :wink:

Porto Porto Porto.....OOOOOPORTO

Your a machine mate!!! That's awesome, those big games just seem to be flying out right now, keep it up mate!!

Macca

Well done Porto ,300 ......rapt for ya mate :D
super effort and a fitting finish to a great days bowling by our mens werribbe team ,its a shame we didnt make it to geelong but being captain of this team was a privilege and an honour to be a part of it ,
thanks again to Porto,Max,Spoon,Rod,Peter and Jason for a great effort all day.....

Scott

Hey hunni, Well done again mate!!
Your on fire...keep up the good bowling
MMwah

Debra
xoxox

Congrats David on your 300. :p :p :p
It was a pleasure to see a young man like yourself bowl extremely well over the whole day.

I would like to congradulate all the guys who bowled there guts out only to miss the top 2 spots by 1.5 points.

You all bowled extremely well, its just a shame that you didn't make it throu to Geelong.

I would also like to congradulate Scott and Jason Taafe on a great effort over the weekend.

A big congrats to all the girls who all bowled well over the weekend and made the finals in Geelong.

Well done to everyone who bowled there guts out for Werribee on Saturday we all deserve to be going to Geelong.

Top effort Porto! That's some awesome form you've had going for quite a while now.
Congratulations on a top game, and best of luck for eastcoast.

:D :D Hey Porto
It was great to see you get another 300. You are bowling great so keep up the great work.

Sorry the mens Emerson Sheild team didn't make it but you all showed us what Werribee can do.
Congratulations to the womens team for a job well done.
Nat and Graeme :D :D

Hey david
Congrats on ur high game u have been bowlin so well as of the last couple of months very glad to see u pullin out ur high games it might be good for east coast u might be worn out dude :p nah just kiddin i reackon ther guna be sme high games for east coast this yr an hope to be a first 300 bowled
congrats again dude

Hey buddy,

congrats on another 300....you are so good...

keep them coming, and i'll see you soon..

luv always
court

Back
Top Bottom