- David Porto 300 -

C

cass759

Just wanted to say congrats to David Porto for bowling a 300 in league at Werribee tonight. It was a great game to watch :D

Congrats again Dave.

Love Cass xoxox.

HEEEEY Congrats mate!! Hope to see some more!!
Kelly

top effort mr donkee...

That 167 average for top qualifier at canberra is loking in doubt mate...

Well done!

David "Ave Joe" Porto ...
What can I say?? As a member of da team Cracka Steffie, I wanna send u da BIGGEST congrats on ur 300 ... when Chandler called it ... I knew it as well ... u were on ur way 2 ur 3rd perfect game. Ur performance 2nyt def. showed that u r da "BLIT" ... :p
All I can say 2 all u Brunswick Yth peepz & "J.B.T Mun" .... watch out ... coz Porto's comin 2 party .... ;)
Once again ... gr8 game ... & what's da deal? I've been there 4 all ur 300's ... Weeeeoooooooo .... :cool:
Love ya Biatch ...
Rox
xoxo

FoXy_RoXy said:
"J.B.T Mun" .... watch out ... coz Porto's comin 2 party .... ;)
Rox
xoxo
A game = 530 Roxy... Told you that already!
This Grand Final will be a blast! Regardless of the result two things are guaranteed... FUN and NOISE...
We may get kicked out for making too much noise, and that will be before practice has started.

PORTO!!!!

Huge congrats man

Now pull em out at brunswick for us ey

Well done again man and ill see you on the weekend

cheers

matt

BLIT pfffft, you not too bad a bowler, pretty average night tonight, 810 and it took you a game to get settled in to a rhythm.

you might scare a few next weekend, especially if you go running around the motel doing the sprinkler in your jocks.

seriously well done, i called it at the 7th, you never were gonna miss, you just looked 2 good for the last 2 games, probably the best 2 games i have seen you bowl to date

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!" said the wannabe to the Player on the tables at Crown..

And i'll be saying it again now too... Congrats on yet another 300 and 800 dude...

Keep them coming hey, you deserve every single one of them!!!

Top stuff!!! :D:D:D

Luke

Dave -
Well done mate! Great game and great series.
Another one in Twilight!!!! :rolleyes:
And what's with all the 300's since I have gone????
Were you all too scared to get them while I was there?
(scared I was going to fart on your lanes as punishment?):cool:
All I need to ask now is .....
Craig Ryan and Chandler ......
When are yours coming??? ;)
Maybe in the final.
Why not share that high game money right around! Just send my share to Brunei in the form of a postage stamp! That's all it will be worth! (lol)
Once again, great bowling.
Speak soon,
Griffo.

Congrats Porto...
You know i think you are an absolute legend, shattered i didnt get to see it..
Good luck on the weekend...
luv always
court
xxx

Good Job Porto.

Was your mum behind you yelling?;)

Rob

PS. Chucky, you are starting to fall behind mate.

Craig Ryan said:
This Grand Final will be a blast! Regardless of the result two things are guaranteed... FUN and NOISE...
I hear ya on that one!!! .... Seriously Mr. Craig Ryan ... Cracka Steffie's ready 2 kick yo' ass ... but "apparently" I've been booted 4 "looking tired" in the last game ... yeah yeah .. stuff yaz Chandler & Porto ... :p
Can't wait til nxt wk ... just roll ur other ankle Craig & u'll b doin us all a favour ... ~winkz~ ...
craig said:
you might scare a few next weekend, especially if you go running around the motel doing the sprinkler in your jocks.
Seriously Chandler ... do u want me 2 b scarred 4 life?!??!!? ... Do u not want me 2 bowl well in the Grand Final?!?!?! ... Why paint such horrific mental pictures?!?!? U're a terrible man SHowtime ...!!! & u didn't think that Strip Poker @ Morwell wasn't enough??!?!? The trauma!!! The trauma!! Thank God I wasn't there 2 c Porto do "Skinny Santa" ... ;) The only dance Porto will b doin is the "Wicki Wah" dance ... & that's on the lanes ... ooh yeah ....

Well done Porto mate, wish i was there to see it.. but im sure there will be quite a few more chances to see ya bowl another 300. Good luck next week mate.

Pete

PORTO... Well done mate... lookin forward to catching up at Brunswick.. great warm up for it!

Ash

FoXy_RoXy said:
I hear ya on that one!!! .... Seriously Mr. Craig Ryan ... Cracka Steffie's ready 2 kick yo' ass ... but "apparently" I've been booted 4 "looking tired" in the last game ... yeah yeah .. stuff yaz Chandler & Porto ... :p
Can't wait til nxt wk ... just roll ur other ankle Craig & u'll b doin us all a favour ... ~winkz~ ...
Roxy Roxy Roxy... dare ya to wear your shorts and the top from the week before... Showtime will be loving it!!!
Roll my other ankle? You should try it!! 671, 736 and 674 (all in diff centres) since doing it... I might do it more often!!

Ey dude,
Congrats on another 300 game. Keep it up babe and we hope 2 see more from u.
Once again congrats

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Back
Top Bottom