Ubby bowls 298

fairy_dust

I just want to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my big brother Adam for bowling a 298 for a 768 series tonight at Garden City Lanes on lanes 7 & 8. It was an awesome game to watch and I am sure that 300 isn't far away.
Once again congratulations!!!:D
Love Beth

Way 2 go Adam! Nice game & series for the night!
300 is around the corner for sure!
Keep up the good bowling.. You should teach me sometime.. :p

Congratulations! =D> =D>
Leesh!

Congrats u weirdooo adam!! nahhh thats awesome bowling buddy keep the good work up! 300 just around the corner heyy?

Congrats again!!
Lisssa;)

Thanks guys. It was a good game. Cept for the last shot. It came off my hand nice, but just went slightly to long didn't finish as well..
But ah well.. 298 isn't anything to complain about really..

Thanks again =]

OMG OMG OMG!!! when you told me I wanted to cry... I knew you could pull out some awesome games!!! You are my idol biatch!!!

Much love <3 Michelle

Well Done Adam.......i will agree...300 not too far off at all......which ball was it with??........you must have a pretty good ball driller ehh mate...lol:p .....
Regards,
Tom Boston

Haha. Yeah thanks Tom. It was with the SuperSport. The Pyro was hitting a bit hard, left a couple of pocket 9 pins the first game with it.
Changed balls and halfway through that game and ended up with 768 =P
Much appreciative of the excellent ball drilling =]

GO STORM!!! !!!:D.......James and Fiona will be proud!!!
Another big game and series notched up for team storm!!

go adam go adam lol i knew u could bowl some sweeet games adam but 298 holy cow man........but on a serious not congrats man that 300 wont be to far off buddy.......... hey are u coming to watch the roll offs on the weekend if u are ill cya there
patrick

Well done on ur fine game Ubby!

When I saw the bulletin on Myspace I was like OMG WOOT WOOT!

The big one isnt too far away! The way ur bowling its just around the courner. Keep up the great bowling!

<3 Taya

go adam go adam lol i knew u could bowl some sweeet games adam but 298 holy cow man........but on a serious not congrats man that 300 wont be to far off buddy.......... hey are u coming to watch the roll offs on the weekend if u are ill cya there
patrick

Haha. Yeah I'm coming down to watch rolloffs. It can be your turn to bowl some sweet games. Don't hold back with your sweet skills!

Haha.. No it wasnt a 5-10.. I dont throw the ball flat like you.
I left a 2-8. The 12th shot I pushed through a little bit quick and it hit light...

I CANT BELIEVE I LEFT JUST BEFORE THIS HAPPENED!!! Shows how much of a tool I am..Well done favourite cousin in the world...I'm still beating you by one...300 round the corner...

Love Cass

Back
Top Bottom