- David Porto 300 -

Griffo said:
Craig Ryan and Chandler ......
When are yours coming??? ;)
Maybe in the final.

Griffo...
We would do it against each other in the final, but Chandler is trying to avoid playing me again (opting for Loader.)
But considering we should be on the right hand lane, I may play "Showtime" afterall. They will just have to wait and see ;) ;)

Craig Ryan said:
Roxy Roxy Roxy... dare ya to wear your shorts and the top from the week before... Showtime will be loving it!!!
Roll my other ankle? You should try it!! 671, 736 and 674 (all in diff centres) since doing it... I might do it more often!!
Porto, Steffie, Tindall & SHowtime!!! Do u see this?!?!?! Mr. Ryan is "insinuating" that he's gonna triumph over us .... !!! This is terrible Muriel ... I think some intervention should b in2 play here ... SABOTAGE!!!!!! I dunno ... maybe chewy on the bowling shoe ....?!?! Or even put some itchy powder in their pants (Porto ... I'll leave that job 4 u 2 do 2 Glen & Craigy Boy ... ~winkz~)
As 4 u rolling ur ankle Craig my friend ... I dare ... ACTUALLY!!! I DOUBLE DARE YA!!!!! Come in2 Dandy Plaza & roll it my friend ... roll it 'til u cannot roll it no more!!!! :cool:
As 4 the attire 4 nxt wk's final ... I will b fully clothed ... so the team will focus on the game ... b one with the ball ... pfft!! s'if i would take their focus off the game ... R U CRAZY!?!?! we want 2 win ... u in short shorts & a singlet top ... now that's somethin that u should consider ... hahahah ...

Congrats mate. Well bowled, and have a blast in Canberra. From the Adult Brunswick, the lefties will have a ball, and as you are the blit, you will love it, and the shot the lefties all played, should you down to the ground mate.

Good luck.

another one , why DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good workski like yer
Hang up

Congrats on the big 300 porto! hopefully you've got a few more in ya......
Hmmmm, lots of congrats going around, dont think we want to give him big head before the weekend....... :p LOL

Back
Top Bottom