300 at Forest Hill

pebbles

I'd like to congratulate a very good friend, Daniel McNairn on his first 300!!!

It was well worth the wait, and good to watch.

Petroula

Hey Daniel congratulations on your first 300. I sure there are many more to come.

Bet you haven't wiped the smile off your face!:D
Noelene

Well done mate, it was always going to happen. 579 for the last 2 games.
great bowling
Graeme & Nat

As one of Daniel's good friends it was fantastic to see him finally roll his first 300 after coming close a number of times over the last 4 months. I know you put in an enormous amount of time striving for perfection and I'm sure you next goal of a 800 series won't be far away.

Jayson

Thank you Everyone for your Support and kind words.
Changing from 14lb to 15lb in the last 2 months has made a big difference.
I would like to thank, Jayson, Petroula, Grant, George and Adrian for there support and encouragement.

Thanks to Charlie for that Super Trooper best $50 i ever spent.

Go Columbia300!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Frosty:rolleyes:

Well well well

Looks like they must have ditched the lanes at Forest hill hey ???????

Good to see the bowlers at forest hill have scored on their so called hard condition.

It must have been sooooo hard when you bowl 579 for your last 2 games!!! Thats right had a chance to get your eye in right??

Well its good to see you have bowled that 300 game mate, but with all the belting that you gave the bowlers from Keon Park who bowled 300 games recently i just cant see why i shouldn't give a little back.

Remember this you still had to bowl it and had to hit every shot and carry all the pins to score. You've been there and done it now and it ain't the easest thing to do is it!!!!!

Also when you pay out on others, it always come back to bite you in the a** and it has the snowball effect, like s**T rollin down hill it just gets bigger and bigger.

Just to let you know, there now has been 18, 300 games bowled at keon park, Mick Talevski on Tuesday bowled No. 18 for this year.

Anyway Well done but just take ear on what has been said.

Regards

Burto

HAHAHA
Burto I am more than happy to cop it sweet, and in all my posts I did say well done to all bowlers who had bowled one.

I never said it was easy to bowl one I only said there had been allot down there and that the lane conditions were conducive for it compared to other centers. I recently bowled a 778 at keon.

However you make a fare comment and I am happy to cop it on the chin
You never know maybe our head tech has been talking to your head tech and learnt a thing or two about preparing the lanes.

Lukey B said:
Well well well
Looks like they must have ditched the lanes at Forest hill hey ???????
Good to see the bowlers at forest hill have scored on their so called hard condition.
It must have been sooooo hard when you bowl 579 for your last 2 games!!! Thats right had a chance to get your eye in right??
Well its good to see you have bowled that 300 game mate, but with all the belting that you gave the bowlers from Keon Park who bowled 300 games recently i just cant see why i shouldn't give a little back.
Remember this you still had to bowl it and had to hit every shot and carry all the pins to score. You've been there and done it now and it ain't the easest thing to do is it!!!!!
Also when you pay out on others, it always come back to bite you in the a** and it has the snowball effect, like s**T rollin down hill it just gets bigger and bigger.
Just to let you know, there now has been 18, 300 games bowled at keon park, Mick Talevski on Tuesday bowled No. 18 for this year.
Anyway Well done but just take ear on what has been said.
Regards
Burto
Burto,
As a bowler who’s made both Keon Park and Forest Hill 2nd homes, I’d like to say they are 2 very different centres. You have a consistent and fair pattern at keon park, whereas, at Forest Hill you’ll be lucky to get the same condition twice in a week. But unfortunately, bowling at Keon Park is easier, from the consistent pattern that’s given.
So before you judge, you may want to visit Forest Hill every day for a week. Daniel’s 579 for his last 2, was an achievement.
It’s also clever to see, you joined the forum, just to say all of the above.

Congrats Frosty i've been waiting for u to bowl one so i can return the in saying congrats and burto maybe u should come and bowl 1 day at Forest Hill and the difference i'm bowl there 3 nights a week and they haven't been the same but once u find a shot it's there like daniel did last night i might have had a high but i couldn't strike on the other lane anyways congrats Frosty where even now must be that extra weight.
Chris

pebbles said:
Burto,
As a bowler who’s made both Keon Park and Forest Hill 2nd homes, I’d like to say they are 2 very different centres. You have a consistent and fair pattern at keon park, whereas, at Forest Hill you’ll be lucky to get the same condition twice in a week. But unfortunately, bowling at Keon Park is easier, from the consistent pattern that’s given.
So before you judge, you may want to visit Forest Hill every day for a week. Daniel’s 579 for his last 2, was an achievement.
It’s also clever to see, you joined the forum, just to say all of the above.

Keon Park is easy to score high at the moment, So is Forest Hill. I have been to both centres recently and have shot telephone numbers at both. I know, I know, you may think its me:rolleyes: (joking HATERS, flame away, I dare you!!!) When the lanes are dry outside, and wet inside, the scores go up, simple isnt it?

A 300 is an achievement regardless of the condition, the shot, the ball, the line, and with the amount Frosty bowls nowadays, it was only a matter of time.

Frosty you know what i meant mate and in good spirt too

The rest I think have missed the point!

Yep all is fair in love and war

How about we organise a day to see the difference between the two centres?

Would love to give it a try. Even if we don't get ideal conditions you still have to be able shoot the shot.

Also to the others. Look at the people who bowled shield they would be able to tell you that at least on the first day the scoring was pretty average, but once bowlers had their eye in, they found it easier, and started to score.

Not condition, bowler adjustment!!!!!

Would just like to say that yes this my first post (Pebbles) to any forum thing but i do watch it closely. Others say what i'm already thinking, so i do not have to say anything.

Anyway i'm more than happy for anyone who bowls 300 and good n ya mate.

Goodbye

Burto

Congratulations Frosty - even more enjoyment was that it was bowled in the Thursday High Rollers League - the comments should be interesting for the next couple of weeks... , anyway - well deserved and I hope (am sure) there are more to come.
Regards
Peter

Frosty joins the big boys in 15lb and shoots a 300 almost straight away, well done! I'll choose not to comment on the "Go Columbia". ;)

But seriously though, me and Tonkin went down to Forest Hill on Wednesday, and we haven't bowled seriously in a number of months, and I cracked a 279 (my first 200 for over 3 months) and he threw a 289 throwing it blindfolded.

Tonkash thanks for the kind words

Wow bowling with a blindfold on must have been Fun!
If you can do that with a blindfold maybe you should bowl a league there.
Imagine what you could do:rolleyes:

To the bastard that made me have to remove the pins for weighing. :p
Well done buddy! Been a long time coming, and i'd like to add that in no way was i knocking any pins over with a stick from the back of the machine ;)

Squiptar said:
Been a long time coming, and i'd like to add that in no way was i knocking any pins over with a stick from the back of the machine ;)

Are you sure?
I saw a messenger take out a 10 pin at one stage and I'm sure it came from about three lanes away:)

Back
Top Bottom