23rd Annual Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon 15th-16th August

LickwidGreen

Captain
Hi Bowlers

Entry forms for this fantastic event are now up in the Victorian Tournaments Thread

If your interested, please call Rob or Lisa at Sunraysia Ten Pin Bowl and get your entrys in!!
Ph: (03) 5022 0333

Any issues, im always happy to help out so let me know.

Regards
Peter Emmett

It is with great regret & heavy hearts that after 22 years Lisa and myself must cancel the 60 Game Sunraysia Marathon. With only 16 teams and the likelihood of not getting enough teams to cover the prize fund or make the weekend worthwhile for the bowlers, we thought it best to give those that may have booked accommodation enough time to cancel without ramifications. We are not sure why we are not getting the teams like we used to the last couple of years but times and situat...ions change I guess.

We would like to thank those that have bowled over the years and created many memories. We have made so many wonderful friends along the way as well. We have had Shane Fitzgerald bowl all 22 times. I am sure many will miss the yearly road trip down the Calder highway. It is sad when I think that our girls have grown up with you all as well, Alicia always trying to stay awake and help run everything when she was smaller, Jess says" I was one when the marathon started" and considering one year she watched us on Skype form the USA and Shelby running around being our go to girl.

Anyone that paid a deposit last year we will contact in the next week or two to arrange a refund.

Once again thank you to all our wonderful friends for you support over the years.

Doubt it... how many have nominated to bowl in the AMF Masters? The form only came out last week

so sad to hear that this great tournament has been cancelled. this was the only tournament that we looked forward to attending each year.
thanks to Rob, Lisa and the family for putting this event on each year.
Jeremy

Sad to hear about the tournament Rob. After playing there a couple of times in the early days and as past winner ( 1996 or 1997, can't remember ) there were not many of us who ever played 30 games straight. probably only every your team and my team. The tournament was always a good time.

cheers Russell

Back
Top Bottom