2022 John Sullivan Senior Australian Open

raph

Raph
Hi All

Entries are now open for this tournament Entry form attached you may enter by posting here or either email me at [email protected]

Please note we have a change of venue for 2022 as Zone Keon Park is closed we are now going to Zone Frankston as per the entry form.

As noted on the entry form we have 2 squads A & B with 3 divisions please make sure you let me know if you are a Senior, Grand Senior Men’s & Ladies
(Prize fund for Ladies Grand Senior will be paid to non-cashing participants)

Grand Seniors must be 60 years of age or older in the year of competition.

Also please keep in mind if you are putting other bowler's names down make sure you have spoken to them first to check that they are bowling don’t just put them in thinking that they are.
When paying your deposit please make sure you check the account details listed on the entry form a deposit is required to secure your spot by COB 31st January 2022.

Regards
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2022 John Sullivan Senior's Australian Open Scr Entry form.pdf
    835.4 KB · Views: 247
Hi Sue,
Please add Jim Bakirtzidis and Noelle Bakirtzidis , Paul Sutton, Kevin Webb and Steve Lenton to A squad

thank you

Hi All

Entries are now open for this tournament Entry form attached you may enter by posting here or either email me at [email protected]

Please note we have a change of venue for 2022 as Zone Keon Park is closed we are now going to Zone Frankston as per the entry form.

As noted on the entry form we have 2 squads A & B with 3 divisions please make sure you let me know if you are a Senior, Grand Senior Men’s & Ladies
(Prize fund for Ladies Grand Senior will be paid to non-cashing participants)

Grand Seniors must be 60 years of age or older in the year of competition.

Also please keep in mind if you are putting other bowler's names down make sure you have spoken to them first to check that they are bowling don’t just put them in thinking that they are.
When paying your deposit please make sure you check the account details listed on the entry form a deposit is required to secure your spot by COB 31st January 2022.

Regards
Sue Raphael
Michael Boehm A Squad paid in full thanks email sent to you

Hi All
Please find attached the squad lists as at 12.30pm 6/11
SORRY B SQUAD IS NOW FULL 1.00PM
Sue

Attachments

• 2022 A SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 6TH NOV.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 2022 B SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 6TH NOV.pdf
    204.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Hi Sue, could you please add me to the list for B squad and if full place me in A. Thank you
Tony Hamilton ( Snr )

Back
Top Bottom