2020 John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open

Hi Sue both Bill J & Steve F deposits paid
Regards Carol J
Good Morning All
Attached is the latest squad list. As per the entry form deposits were due by the 20th December, bowlers that have not paid there deposits have been placed on the unpaid list.
Sue

Updated list as at 30th December pm

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 30th Dec pm.pdf
    298.5 KB · Views: 59
Good Morning
I have attached the squad list for the tournament any bowler on the unpaid if you are still bowling you need to pay a deposit.

Sue

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 5th Janpdf.pdf
    298.1 KB · Views: 34
Please find attached the squad listing as at the 6th Jan
Sue

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 6th Jan.pdf
    99.6 KB · Views: 61
Good Morning All
I have attached the squad listing as at the 10th January at this stage we 2 spots left.

Sue

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open as at 10th Jan.pdf
    300 KB · Views: 32
Hi Al
Just let you know at this stage the tournament is full with all deposits paid.
Anyone wishing to go on the reserve list may do so but you still need to pay your deposit to be eligible to go into a squad.
Sue

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 12th Jan).pdf
    299.6 KB · Views: 88
Hi can you please take Greg Byrne out of a squad I have just gotten out of hospital with a minor stroke I was just wondering if its possible to get back my deposit thank you

Please find attached an updated squad list as at the 12th Feb
Sue

Attachments

• 2020 SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 11th Feb.pdf
    298 KB · Views: 49
Morning Sue,

I have just had an email from Jetstar who have cancelled our return flight and made it earlier on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone in B Squad would be willing to swap with Roy and I in A Squad? I need to confirm with Jetstar that the flight change is OK. Thank you regards Kaye

Morning Sue,

I have just had an email from Jetstar who have cancelled our return flight and made it earlier on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone in B Squad would be willing to swap with Roy and I in A Squad? I need to confirm with Jetstar that the flight change is OK. Thank you regards Kaye

Please disregard request, have managed to reschedule flight. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom