2019 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi Carol,

Just reviewed the bowling list for B Squad at 7.45 am Saturday, and note that my name does not appear. As you took receipt of my $100 deposit during the Queensland Ladies in July, could you please rectify.

Thanks and regards,
Jeanette Baker

Hi Carol Could you please check Harold Wilkinson in C squad.
He is on Reserve list others behind him have been promoted in front of him can you please fix
Also i am a grand senior
Thanks
Brian

Hi Carol,
Just reviewed the bowling list for B Squad at 7.45 am Saturday, and note that my name does not appear. As you took receipt of my $100 deposit during the Queensland Ladies in July, could you please rectify.
Thanks and regards,
Jeanette Baker

Hi Jeanette .. yes and I did advise that you would still have to post on total bowling when entry went out.
I also posted yesterday that bowlers who had asked /paid early would go into their selected squad once their name appeared on total bowling so that we were fair to all bowlers
Brian and I have discussed this and as we have had 1 bowler in C Squad pull out just now you will have that spot in C Squad and go onto B Squad reserves
At this stage this is the best we can do
regards
Carol

Hi Carol Could you please check Harold Wilkinson in C squad.
He is on Reserve list others behind him have been promoted in front of him can you please fix
Also i am a grand senior
Thanks
Brian
Hi Brian
All bowlers were put in chronological order and we had bowlers that contacted us as they were not able to access total bowling and their times were added into the chronological order. - I printed out ALL of the total bowling pages /my messages /etc prior to doing any squad placing (a couple I missed and have now fixed)
When the post for Harold went up (5.59pm) B Squad was already full which meant that Bob Whybrow's request to swap to B Squad and put Harold in could not be done and so Harold went into A Squad and reserve for C
Yes two Bowlers have been placed to the top of C Squad reserve as I had a call while at work yesterday @ 5pm but I forgot about it when doing the squads at midnight and have now amended it

We always get drop outs so we just have to wait and see :)
regards
Carol

As mentioned in an earlier post and on Face Book, names have been taken over the phone due to people unable to use Total Bowling.
All entries have been listed according to registration time. Bowlers have been entered into a squad and now we need confirmation of the squad you have been entered into OR would you prefer to stay as reserve for your requested squad
Thanks everyone for your understanding. we are trying our best to accommodate everyone's request
Cheers
Brian & Carol

Back
Top Bottom