2017HAMMER QLD SENIOR CLASSIC

ONE DAY TO GO :) and We have exciting news for all those that cannot make it to our event

Caboolture Tenpin Bowl will be going ' live ' throughout the weekend
Here is how to be notified when we do ( thanks to our tech Mick )
here's the link to the YouTube channel.. if you subscribe, you will get notifications when we go live
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56JQ9d13wZVzIbvfTJvolg

look forward to seeing you all within the next two days, so travel safe

New entry form with a few corrections made.

Please note that there is an oil before Matchplay.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• 2017 HQSC Entry Form final 2017.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
Laurie I would like to thank you for bringing hammer balls to tweed tenpin last year over the weekend I found the dark legend hooked in well to bad I couldnt control it too well. At tweed I love using my rebel

Robert

Laurie I would like to thank you for bringing hammer balls to tweed tenpin last year over the weekend I found the dark legend hooked in well to bad I couldnt control it too well. At tweed I love using my rebel
Robert

Thanks Mate

Another Hammer Classic Done
Congratulations to Craig Pearsall and Tracey Crisp on their Wins . It was a close Finish with winners not decided till late game/Ball.
Only 1 x 300 game bowled - Shaun Cummings but not with a Hammer Ball so I get to save the $500.00 for next year.
After listening to many and talks between Batesy, Animal & I we are going back to the format of 18 games (10 & 8) -no Matchplay. We do hope that the bowlers will book their return flights later so that we can have the winners at the Presentation.
Thank you to all our sponsors, Brian & Caboolture Staff for a great tournament again.
Winner of the 1/2 Paid Spot is Rodger McGowan - please contact me asap with your preferred squad for 2018.
Craig and Tracey also please contact me regarding your preference.

Look forward to seeing you all again 2018
Have a safe trip home All

cheers
Carol & Brian

Another Hammer Classic Done
Congratulations to Craig Pearsall and Tracey Crisp on their Wins . It was a close Finish with winners not decided till late game/Ball.
Only 1 x 300 game bowled - Shaun Cummings but not with a Hammer Ball so I get to save the $500.00 for next year.
After listening to many and talks between Batesy, Animal & I we are going back to the format of 18 games (10 & 8) -no Matchplay. We do hope that the bowlers will book their return flights later so that we can have the winners at the Presentation.
Thank you to all our sponsors, Brian & Caboolture Staff for a great tournament again.
Winner of the 1/2 Paid Spot is Rodger McGowan - please contact me asap with your preferred squad for 2018.
Craig and Tracey also please contact me regarding your preference.

Look forward to seeing you all again 2018
Have a safe trip home All

cheers
Carol & Brian

Hi Carol & Brian

Once again thanks for a great tournament. Will times be similiar to this year - 2018 "B" squad please

TC

Hi Carol & Brian Once again thanks for a great tournament. Will times be similiar to this year - 2018 "B" squad please TC
Done Tracey
Tournament date are 19th,20th,21st January and once we finalize the new entry form then we will know squads time
cheers
Carol

If you r taking entries for next year. C squad for Christine, Tracey, myself and Mick Kellow. B squad for Paul Terry

Thx.

David

Hope everyone arrived home safely .

will not be taking any names till we are ready to post 2018 entry form later this year
I will do what I did last year and send out emails to those I have addresses for and those on face book advising when to look for the entry form
If you would like to be on my email list then please send an email to [email protected]
or you can friend me on Face book if not already done

Back
Top Bottom