2017HAMMER QLD SENIOR CLASSIC

Hi
Could you please add me to Squad A? Andy Smith (New Zealand), Senior. I'll transfer deposit when you confirm? Thanks Andy

Welcome to our Tournament Andy
You are now in A Squad
have added the entry form so that you have all the details

Ronald thank you for balance of payment

Latest squad list - 8.45am 1/3/2017
Regards
Carol

Attachments

• 2017 Hammer Classic .xls
    55 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks Carol.

Just looking at the entry form, it shows that the lanes are being conditioned only at the beginning of each day's play, for each of the 3 days. Just to clarify, does that mean that the Saturday A squad and the Masters won't be on fresh oil? Obviously the answer influences what balls I bring... :)

Also, can I ring you and pay by credit card that way?

Cheers
Andy

Ladies and gents,

Lanes will be oiled prior to all squads and matchplay, our proof reader needs glasses :)

Also, the Sunday squads should read 3 blocks/2 games not 4 blocks/2 games
Cheers,

Also, the start times on the entry form are correct with the re-oils, so no-one should miss their flights home :) I can't control game speed tho :)

Cheers,

Hi Carol, transferred deposit for Andy Smith. Will come from me but with Andy Smith in reference
See you in a couple of weeks
Regards Terry

Received this email from TBA today

Good afternoon bowlers,
With the first Senior ranked event (Hammer Qld Senior Classic) for 2017 being held at Caboolture Bowl, we would like to remind all players that wish to gain ranking points must have their 2017 Silver Upgrade paid before commencement of the event on Friday 20th January 2017.

The Silver Membership upgrade $44 can only be completed online. Follow this link to our partner website Tenpin Results https://www.tenpinresults.com.au/GoSilver to the Silver Upgrade section, then simply select ‘State’ and ‘home centre’ and then select ‘$44.00 Silver upgrade’ and enter your (6-digit) TBA membership number for each of the bowler/s, and process the upgrade payment.
If you have any issues paying online, please contact the TBA National Office and pay over the phone (before 4.30pm Fri Jan 20) 07 3262 4455. Please note that no membership will be taken at the event.

TBA League Membership ($33 / $22)

Given that most leagues do not return until late January or early February, TBA is willing to recognise any league bowler who bowls league in a registered bowling centre as a TBA member for the purposes of bowling in any accredited tournaments or ranked events in January through to the end of February.

However, once your local centre has advised you of how it will collect 2017 fees, it is your responsibility to ensure you are a paid up member. TBA reserves the right to rescind any rankings points later in the year should it determine that a bowler has failed to pay their registration fee.

If you have any questions, please ask TBA

cheers
Carol

Thank you Jenny

Latest update 8.30 am 14/01/2017

see you all next week
cheers Batesy & Carol

Attachments

• 2017 Hammer Classic .xls
    55 KB · Views: 126
Hi guys please remove me from the tournament .. knee recovery running behind schedule .... thanks have a great event...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all
Batesy & I have decided that, given the forecast of high temperatures over the next 6 days, we have relaxed the rule on long Pants.
Men MAY wear DRESS SHORTS
No denim / cargo / shorts with pockets on the outside / loud patterns or short shorts (male or female)will be allowed

Hopefully this will help to keep you all cool
see you all soon
Cheers
Carol

Carol I am trying to message you. Could I please stay in A please. Thanks
Hi Anna - messaged you last night :)

We now have a vacant spot in B Squad - Saturday morning / Sunday 11am
current reserves are
Sandra Kerr
Warren Kerr
Rob Szumski
first in gets the spot