2016 Campbelltown Seniors Cup

$100.00 deposit paid today for George Sammut
and can you take Janette Rigby Sammut out please she will not be bowling.

Cheers George

hi daniel i sent my entry in 4th feb cant see my name on the list if its a deposit problem on entry form says pay by 1st of may

if this is not the case why put it on entry form just want to know if i am in or not,,,,,,

regards
greg byrne

hi daniel i sent my entry in 4th feb cant see my name on the list if its a deposit problem on entry form says pay by 1st of may

if this is not the case why put it on entry form just want to know if i am in or not,,,,,,

regards
greg byrne

Greg your name is most definitely on the list. It appears in 24th spot in A Squad.
Deposits have been advertised as needing to be finalised by 1st of May.
The tournament is now however full, and we require deposits to be settled ASAP so as to ensure that all bowlers who have indicated they are attending are confirmed... so that we can open the squads to the reserve list is anyone pulls out.
I hope this clears things up for you.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, it's not clear from the squad listing if you have received my $50 deposit on 28/12 for B Squad ? Pls confirm

Andrew Campbell

Hi Daniel, I have sent a deposit of $100( $50 for Pearl Seet and $50 for Fely Shih) Can you please let me know when you receive it.
Thank you

Fely Shih

Hi Daniel,
Could you please take Mick May out of the tournament as he is having a knee op at that time and won't be able to bowl. Could you also please put his deposit onto Debby May entry as she will still be competing. Thanks.

Hi Daniel

$100 deposit paid for Janet Baker (ACT) and $50 deposit paid for Tina Hohmuth today.

thanks
Janet

Updated Squad Listing with deposits as of today.

Could we spread the word to bowlers who have not yet paid deposits to send them through ASAP.

Attachments

• CSC Squad List 19.4.16.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 169
Hi Daniel, I have today paid the remaining $170 entry fee. See you in a couple of weeks.

Andrew Campbell

Back
Top Bottom