2015 Logan City Cup, April 18-19 ~ Border Runners

Davey

Entries are now open for the Logan City Cup, April 18-19

Please leave your names below or can also nominate through the Gold Coast Tenpin Bowling App available on Android and Apple

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsunloaded.gctenpincup

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gold-coast-tenpin-bowling/id687664448?mt=8

**PLEASE NOTE: The entries are working through the App and I'm working on why it says it fails but rest assured I am receiving them**

We will start the field at 24 bowlers per squad, once both squads are FULL with paid deposits we will open up another 4 spots per squad. We have room for 64 bowlers this stop.

So ready, set, GO!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

A squad for me please Dave,

Can't tell - does pinfall carry over or drop for Matchplay ?

Cheers
JK

A big thank you to all the bowlers who had nominated this far, without you we can't run such tournaments

As you can see below, we have had a tremendous response so we now require deposits to secure spots, especially those nominated in A squad. Deposit details are listed on the Squad list.

Will we open up the squads I hear you ask, YES we will, once sufficient deposits have come in we will open them up to the green line first. The reason we do this is to ensure a fair playing condition across both squads.

Thanks again to Totalbowling for the use of this site for our events :)

image.jpg

Good morning fellow bowlers and supporters

We kindly request your help, if you are making a direct transfer on your deposit, could you please send us a copy of the receipt? Most banks have an option to email receipts, this will help us in confirming your deposits sooner and providing you all with a more accurate squad listing :)

Please email us at [email protected]

Thank you all in advance
Ray & David

Thank you Alex, Brian, Ryan and Donna :)

Updated list below with 58 names
Deposits are due to secure your spots

image.jpg

60 names for the Logan City Cup, April 18-19

Keep those deposits coming in, by doing so now, you save $$ on the entry fee

Nb; if you are transferring into the account please email the receipt to [email protected] so we can check off your deposit sooner and provide an up to date list

Thanks again for all your support

image.jpg

Thank you David and Mark

Will have an updated list over the weekend

Keep those deposits coming in guys and girls, currently sitting at 61 bowlers nominated

Back
Top Bottom