12. Bruicecee
13. Adam Hayward
14. Peter.Stevanovic
15. Brendan meads
16. Vick
17. Karen Howard
18. Adrian Shelton
19. Jesus

Im still there twice, arghhh!!!!! Funny how the 2 240's after the 118 didnt get mentioned either:D

Still 50 off the pace with your bunch of 240's compared to the guy to the right of you throwing a Virtual Gravity.

Still 50 off the pace with your bunch of 240's compared to the guy to the right of you throwing a Virtual Gravity.

and don't forget he was also bowling on the opposite side of the lane to Adrian...and the rest of us...(with the big boys I am told) :D

Hmmm i had a better look with a Combat Zone than one of those roll out monsters once my brain showed up, showed how far bowling balls have come in 12 yrs(not very far at all:p)

Maybe you should let people share a spot because that way they would only need $62.50 each to bowl 5 games each and they could split their winnings if they wanted to. Just a thought to get more numbers.But they would have to bowl the first or last 5 games in a row to save having to change names all the time.

Hello,

I am not going to be able to make it, looks like you may have missed my post 2 weeks ago. Good luck to all that bowl.

Hey can I have an updated list to see who is bowling. I would like to see who I am going to beaten by.

Correct me if this is wrong Mr HappyChicken but it looks like this Brad.

1. HappyChicken
2. Peta Long
3. Karen Howard
4. Luke Green
5. George Frilingos
6. Peter Bowling
7. Sean Bowling
8. Graeme Morgan
7. Adrian Shelton
8. Jesus
9. Rhyss Jones
10. Jason Clark
11. Beeeeeeeeeeeee
12. Bruicecee
13. Adam Hayward
14. Peter Stevanovic
15. Brendan Meads
16. Vick
17 Brad Ballis
18 Chris Wingett

Hey, sorry to do this, but can you take my name off the list please, funds arnt really going to allow me to bowl.:(

sorry
Bruicecee

Back
Top Bottom