2015 Campbelltown Seniors Cup

Hi Daniel,
I registered using the web site but didn't have Belinda's TBA number with me. Can you please put Belinda Mifsud into A squad as well and I will have her register on the Web site.
cheers

Peter Mifsud

View attachment 15449 We are now taking entries for the 2015 Campbelltown Seniors Cup.
If you wish to enter the event, please follow the link provided below and enter the required details.

A number of the local hotels have agreed to also provide a discount for all bowlers in this event. These are the Maclin Lodge and Quest Appartments Campbelltown, simply let them know you are with the tournament when booking your accommodation.

http://www.campbelltowncitybowl.com.../2-uncategorised/95-campbelltown-seniors-2015

Hi Guys... The Squads are starting to fill up.
If you know of somebody who should be coming to this event, can you please pass on an entry form to them.

Cheers, Daniel

Attachments

• Campbelltown Seniors Cup Squad List Seniors Cup.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 54
Attached is the most updated Squad list.

Still looking for a few more entries. So if you can see someone who doesn't have their name down, can you please let them know.
Also, we are looking for baby photos of all our entrants. One of the special surprises for the tournament will include a guessing competition.

If you can help out with this, please forward all photos to [email protected]

Attachments

• Latest List Seniors Cup.pdf
    39.3 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom