2014 Sydney Seniors Classic

Hey Bob, sorry to be so slack, have just paid deposits for Christine Clark, Pat Fahy and both of the Farkys. Cya when we get there
Cheers Mrs Farky :)

Just to clarify, $100 of the money is against Pat Fahy, and $50 for each of the rest. Having a blonde moment x

Hi bob,

can you move Sith Oudomvilay to 17:30 squad due to work in the morning as i understand you still have plenty spots left

thanks

Hi Bobby

Deposits paid for Kerry & Mick Kennedy today and could you please withdraw Jeanne Kieseker from the tournament due to her new footwear (Moonboot)!

Cheers

Kerry

OK hopefully everything now up to date.

Updated squad list with deposits paid up to yesterday attached.
Kindly advise me of my mistakes.

Pattern will be Beaten Path (50 units) as per attached.

Jill found your cash and will return it at the weekend if that suits.

A squad will bowl from Lanes 3 up both days with B squad bowling from Lane 3-18 Saturday and about Lane19 up Sunday,
subject to final numbers, with1&2 out of play both days and kept in reserve.

Bob

Attachments

• Kegel Challenge Series BEATEN PATH 4541 50 uL.pdf
    422.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Squad listing 6.6.14.pdf
    210 KB · Views: 176
hi Bob,

Sorry for the inconvenience can you move me (Sith oudomvilay) to 17:30 as i have work committment in the morning

Thanks

Hi Sith,

Have moved you to B squad.

To the best of my knowledge the pattern will be put down on Friday,
as the Telstar doubles has their own pattern on half the house Thursday night.

Suggest that you ring the bowl to confirm.

Bob

Hi Bob, Please remove me from the tournament. My apologies as I have a back full of stitches & cannot bowl for 6weeks. It's the price you pay for a misspent youth in the surf.

Hi Bob

Just confirming Bill Johnson will be there tomorrow A squad he is travelling with Jeff E and Glenn L - sorry I didn't do deposit he will pay in full on arrival tomorrow
Cheers Carol :)

Back
Top Bottom