2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

Hi All
Mick May and Kathy Smith, you now have a spot in A squad !
Thanks for letting me know Chris N, Kev D, Phill S and Bill Johnson.
I will post updated deposit and squad list as soon as Susanne gets back to me with Bank confirmations.
If anyone else needs to pull out, please let me know as soon as you can, otherwise the deposit would be appreciated.
Im off to Singapore for the Open on Sunday, so will do an update Saturday night then on my return 3/6.
Good luck to everyone bowling in WA this weekend !!
Cheers

Hi Mandy,
Unfortunately John Romanelli does not think he will be able to attend so for the time being please remove him...cheers

Dear Susanne/Mandy
Hi it's Heather (Heva) have just looked at squad listings have noticed that my name is in lilac under not paid I gave Susanne my dep at one of the tournaments earlier this year thanks

Hi heather , yes Susanne just messaged me from Paris, all sorted. Please see latest update attached till I return from Singapore on 3/6. Hopefully we will have an oil pattern by then !

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 120
Hi Mandy,

Can you please move Jim Karakostas & Jim Bakirzidis to B squad, thanks.
Regards,
JP

Hi Mandy,

Could you please add Graeme Etheridge to A Squad, I will EFT payment for Graeme Etheridge and Stephen Bell later today

Thanks

Steve

Hi All
Mick May and Kathy Smith, you now have a spot in A squad !
Thanks for letting me know Chris N, Kev D, Phill S and Bill Johnson.
I will post updated deposit and squad list as soon as Susanne gets back to me with Bank confirmations.
If anyone else needs to pull out, please let me know as soon as you can, otherwise the deposit would be appreciated.
Im off to Singapore for the Open on Sunday, so will do an update Saturday night then on my return 3/6.
Good luck to everyone bowling in WA this weekend !!
Cheers
This is Mick May thank you for putting me in I will be direct depositing into the account today (30/05/2013) $220.00 for my entry.
See you at the tournament.

Morning to everyone,

Following several trials the pattern for both the Sydney Classic and the Asian Championships to be held at Rooty Hill has been confirmed and I have, hopefully, uploaded it here.

This will be put down Friday 14th for any bowler wanting to practice however please book your lanes as the bowl has moved all birthday parties from Saturday to Friday to accommodate us.

At this stage there has been no decision regarding squads as the numbers of participants keeps changing but if this number falls to 85 or less we will only be running 1 squad with 5 to a pair.

Have a great day.

Attachments

• 2013 Asian Senior Championships Prototype 2.pdf
    249.6 KB · Views: 125
Hi All
latest updates/withdraws ect.
Kevin Webb, I have emailed susanne today about your payment. As soon as she confirms, I will update again
cheers all

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom