2012 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Hi everyone,
Can you please ensure that deposits for MTC are paid as soon as possible.
Any bowler wishing to pay by EFT for the deposit can do so; however please ensure you email us with your receipt. ([email protected] )
The bank details as follows: B/S/B: 063 246 and A/C no: 1036 0637
If you require to pay by Credit Card you can do so over the phone. (03) 9727 0007
Thanks,
Lee Booth

My sincerest apologies guys, but please remove me from the tournament. Unable to attend.

Hope all goes well.

Cheers
Brenton Davy

Can you please remove me from this event. I am unable to attend due to other commitments at the moment. Unfortunately I would not be able to get the day off on the Monday as we work whether it is a public holiday or not. Hopefully will be able to bowl next year. Good luck to all who are bowling.

I'll give 10 to 1 odds for anyone who thinks any ball other than a Storm or Roto Grip ball will win in a few weeks.... It's a lock

You talk it up big when Mr Belmonte is in town don't you! :)

I think you still owe me some coin froma bet in Orange so may take you up on those odds...

Deposit paid for Dwayne Vivian - CSquad - via bank transfer June 5. Netbank had a bit of an issue and the first time I attempted the transfer it cut out at the last minute. I re-did the transfer, but I'm guessing there's a slight possibility that I've paid my deposit twice now. I'd appreciate you letting me know at check-in when paying the balance whether I owe you $170 or $120. Thanks heaps.

You talk it up big when Mr Belmonte is in town don't you! :)

I think you still owe me some coin froma bet in Orange so may take you up on those odds...

Thats because he plays for the best team..... you had your chance, but you chose the darkside

And this bookie always pays, you'll get it in Melbourne and we'll go to Crown and double it... thats the sensible thing to do

Thats because he plays for the best team..... you had your chance, but you chose the darkside

And this bookie always pays, you'll get it in Melbourne and we'll go to Crown and double it... thats the sensible thing to do

Well in that case put me down for $10....nothing better than taking money off you Frilingos.......

Ohh and I will prepare and sort all the meals out for the boys this weekend......Belmo, Mick and Yourself may eat something a little different to what Walshy and I do tho :)

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the late notice but due to unforseen circumstances I'll be working on Monday now. Can you remove me from D squad please.

Oh for God's sake! Bowl your ass off, Jezza and put a bloody sock in him! (Gonna need a pair of those Holeproof Mountaineers to plug that maw!) ;)

Good luck everyone. I'm betting that a BOWLER wins the event.

Back
Top Bottom