2012 Macquarie Bank Sydney Senior Classic

Hi Susanne, regretfully l am unable to make it this year.. please remove me from your list and good luck to all competing.. Tony Long

Thankyou to all those bowlers who have secured their spots with a deposit or full payment

As we only have 22 Lanes this year at Castle Hill and with only 4 weeks until the tournament I would like to ask all bowlers that have not paid a deposit as yet to please advise whether they will be attending the tournament.

Although not my preferred option I will need to place all unsecured spots on the reserve list if a deposit is not received by Thursday 24th May 2012.

I have attached an up to date squad listing. Please let me know if there are any discrepancies.

:weight_lift::weight_lift::weight_lift:

Attachments

• 2012 Macquarie Bank Squad Listing.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 65
Susanne,

Deposit transferred to Castle Hill Bowl account for Martin and Shirley Muxworthy last night.

Thanks
Martin

Hi Everyone

Have updated Payments made above thanks to all.

Could someone in SA let me know if Ray Hulme is still attending.

MOST IMPORTANT Could bowlers please let me know if you will need a Shuttle back to the Airport on Sunday and also let me know if you need the 2.30pm or 4.30pm Shuttle.

Regards Susanne

Hi Everyone

Have updated Payments made above thanks to all.

Could someone in SA let me know if Ray Hulme is still attending.

MOST IMPORTANT Could bowlers please let me know if you will need a Shuttle back to the Airport on Sunday and also let me know if you need the 2.30pm or 4.30pm Shuttle.

Regards Susanne

susanne,

Please put me down for the 4.30 shuttle.

Thanks,
Brenton

Hi All

Please find attached current Squad Listing.

All bowlers who have paid a deposit now have a secure spot.

I have listed those bowlers who have not paid a deposit or contacted me in the reserve list (alphabetically)

With only 3 spots remaining first 3 bowlers paying a deposit will get a spot.

:):):)

Attachments

• 2012 Macquarie Bank Sydney Classic Squad Listing.xls
    21 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom