2012 KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN on 9th/10th/11th March

Of course you may, Cindy - that is the very reason we decided on tournament vouchers for Bowlers of the Year !!! Now don't spend the entry fee money on BAD things over Christmas - ENJOY !

Flower

Mary can you please add me to A Squad and reserve for D Squad - I will use my Twin Tour Voucher for this tourney

Mary just checking you got my post as i will use my twin tour voucher aswell. I will go into A but want to be a reserve for D Squad

Thanks Bek Meads

Not a problem Bek - have you in A Squad and a reserve for D ..... spend your entry money wisely also !!!! Merry Christmas.

Flower

MaryCan you please add Cameron Zacher for 'A' squad pleaseAnd reserve for 'B' squadThanking youDave

Happy New Year! The Kegel Qld. Open is now full - however, nominations are still being taken until 31ST JANUARY when all deposits must be paid to ensure your spot of choice.

For those who have been asking - the addition of an extra squad on Friday at 1.00pm will only be considered if there are 18 bowlers or more committed to this squad and a decision will NOT be made until all deposits have been paid and reserves accounted for. Reserves are being added to the list for any squad vacancy after the original reserves have been placed in their chosen squad.

Many thanks from Kegel and Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf for the wonderful support for the event and I am sure you will all enjoy bowling on the new synthetics. The approaches are still the original wood, again for those who have enquired.

Attaching the squad list at 30th Dec. and for any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS at 30th Dec..pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 179
Paid $100 into the account today Mary. Called it Judd & Wlodarczyk - $50 deposit for each of us.
Thankyou
Dean

Can you please put Chris Thomas as a reserve for D, C & B squad in that order of preference please. If a spot becomes available I will pay the deposit required.

Hi Mary, I just paid a deposit of $50 into the account nominated on the entry form. Now, to just book accommodation...

Mary have to come down to Brisbane next weekend for Jarrod to bowl in SEQ, any chance you could swing by Aspley I will have deposit for you.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom