2012 KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN on 9th/10th/11th March

Attaching squad list at 29th Nov. for Kegel Qld. Open on 9th/10th/11th March at Caboolture Bowl and Mini Golf.

Deposits need to be paid by 31st Jan. 2012 to hold your spot in squad of choice. BANK DETAILS are on the Entry Form but here they are again: a/c Mary Anne Flower BSB 064 791 A/c 10011912 refer - your name

With tournament prizemoney based on 81 entries, it looks like there will be a big increase in the $$$ as that number has been passed already.

Squads have been extended to 27 bowlers (3 to pair) also.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

and once again, I would like to thank Total Bowling - so much easier to nominate for events!

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS at 29.11.pdf
    43.3 KB · Views: 115
Hi Mary, can you please put me down for B squad (Saturday morning). I'm marking the dates in my calendar now, to be sure that nothing between now & then will conflict this time. Looking forward to bowling up there again, haven't been to Caboolture in at least 5 years...

Andrew Magill

The beer is still good, the food is even better, the wooden lanes will be gone, SPL's will be there, Mini Golf is here and there are even more shops AND this is Qld ...... beautiful one day, perfect the next, so what more could you want?

The beer is still good, the food is even better, the wooden lanes will be gone, SPL's will be there, Mini Golf is here and there are even more shops AND this is Qld ...... beautiful one day, perfect the next, so what more could you want?
To beat George Frilingos ...... o_O
lol

Hi Mary - Can you stick me in B squad please ... I don't mind donating something to the youth of Australia ....

Attaching squad list at 10th Dec. As is evident, B,C and D squads are now full ...... spots left on Friday night in A Squad.

PLEASE NOTE: Deposit of $50 to be paid by 31st Jan, 2012 to secure your spot.

Changeover to SPL synthetic lanes has begun - sadly for us 'oldies' - and Caboolture is really looking forward to a new era in our game. No new wall for 300 games but Batesy is placing a line under the 'wood' 300's. Lane pattern for the Kegel Qld. Open will be announced in the new year and will be posted both here and on TBA website.

Have a Happy Christmas and may 2012 be the year to achieve your goals.

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS at 10th Dec..pdf
    32.7 KB · Views: 118
Mary can you please add me to A Squad and reserve for D Squad - I will use my Twin Tour Voucher for this tourney

ONLY 4 SPOTS NOW REMAINING - A Squad - Friday 4th March at 6.00pm.

DEPOSITS TO BE PAID BY 31st JANUARY 2012 to secure your spot.

Squad list attached at Thurs. 15th Dec.

If you are paying at Caboolture Bowl, please ensure that you nominate the KEGEL QLD. OPEN in your payment details.
Preferred payment to:
A/c Mary Anne Flower
BSB 064 791
A/c 10011912
Reference your name

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS at 15th Dec..pdf
    32.8 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom