2011 overall results

Hooligan

I do not look after the points totals. Hopefully Peter will post them shortly.

I just wanted to congragulate the placer getters publicly to let people know who won.

It was a little tight at the top, as Graham Allen pointed out to me on Saturday. He then asked me every second frame where he was and if Nathan Stein was going to cut. Nathan did not cut, neither did last year's champion Rob Kaluci.

Graham went on to take the Total Bowling Wide Bay Tour title for 2011 from (in no particular order as I forget) Nathan and Dale Warren. Rob Kaluci finished 4th.

It was fitting that once again, the top spots were filled by bowlers from the North. Bowlers including; Mick Fenech, John and Sean Dunn, Rob McGrath, Greg; The Rocky contingent of Dale, Graham, Nathan, Ian, Felomina, Maryborough Ex-Pat Duncan, Margot; more names I have forgotten, have travelled an amazing distance and without them the series would be all but dead. Scooter! He's back, sorry mate almost forgot you. Have to also mention Kerry Stockwell, and it was good to see Dominic Carswell was able to find the road out of Gladstone to come bowl with us. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few people.

Thanks to all the owners, managers, staff, sponsors, bowlers and supporters for holding and attending events.

Next year's flyer is on this forum thanks to Batesy and the Wide Bay Tenpins Group. It is only 5 events next year. I personally think this is a plus (I disagreed when Shayne pushed for more events.) Hopefully this will see more bowlers attending all the events.

See you out there next year.

Stuart

Back
Top Bottom