Who is going to win Maryborough this weekend?

With all the "GUN BOWLERS" not coming this weekend, the field is wide open for any one to win. And with the elimination style format anything can happen.

I'm sure that we all have our thoughts on can win, but heres a few few people that I have in mind that may do well this weekend.

Last start winner Jon King will be hard to beat.

Brendan Meads won this event in 2008 but missed it last year due to injury.

Dale Warren almost ran through the field last year. I guess he'll try to qualify higher this year.

Nathan Stein is well over due for a win in the Wide Bay series and allways goes well at Maryborough. He is my pick to break through for a win.

The locals will all have us watching our backs. Robert Green, Stuart Crowley and crew are allways hard to beat.

And all the boys from Mackay (Except John O, hahahaha) are always there in the cut and with this format, that's all you need to do is make the cut.

And don't forget the girls......... Alicia and Jacinta will keep us all honest.

Shayne

Mr Melton, I'm tipping you to take this one out mate, followed by Mrs Melton and Mr Meads in 3rd!

Very hard to pick a winner with this format.

My picks to watch are;
Animal
Noobus
Mark L
Meadsy
Dale
Phelan
Rob K
Rob M
JK

My single pick for outright;
Matt W

and high female;
Jacinta

You can expect some big scores this weekend.
I'm sure I'll have plenty of free time to watch the finals lol.

I would have if i was bowling, although ive said that about everything this yr!!!!

dont forget the Gold Coast crew Jason Scott + a Newbie Joe Poturaj This man can bowl.My longshot to win

Brian Looby

lmao george, thats the funniest thing i have ever seen you post!

and in all seriousness darryl is probably also my pick to win.

good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom