2011 Orange Audi Open

Forbesy

Hi All,

Just letting everyone know that a new era in sponsorship starts this year with Audi coming on board as our new major sponsor for the Orange Open.

This years event will be held on the weekend of the 17 & 18 April 2011.

Entry form will be available soon but names will be taken here so get in fast, there will be 2 squads as usual, 32 spots only in each. Deposits can be made over the phone by contacting the bowl on 02-6362 5466 to confirm your placing in your desired squad.

We will endeavour to keep everyone informed on a weekly basis on how the squad's are going.

Please make sure that if you put your name down your going to bowl and not pull-out last minute as this has happened in previous years and people who have wanted to bowl have missed out because people put there name down early then pull-out.

This is one of the best run events going and always draws a strong line up of bowlers so get your name down and deposit in for what will be no doubt a memorable weekend.

Cheers
Forbesy
Tournament Webmaster.

Sorry guys just a correction on the date, it should be April 16 and 17, the weekend before Easter.

Cheers

Hi Ron,
Please add Andrew Magill to B Squad... I'll ring the bowl next week to arrange my deposit when I get paid on Thursday...

Great to see Audi come on board. I suggest anyone wishing to bowl start putting your names down and support the sponser. One of the best tournaments going around. I wouldn't miss it for quids. What time is golf Belmo, bring your money with you. See you there.
Cheers Lovey

Forbesy,

Just spoke with Aldo I'm in for $1000 sponorship once again, and emailed through 15 entries as well....see you soon mate...

I think our names are already down but just in case can you put Chris Thomas and Jason Doust in B squad please.

CT

Back
Top Bottom