2011 Melbourne Tenpin Cup - Scores

After game 11 i said on this sight Jason Belmonte was turning up the Heat.

So when the tournament was there to be won Jason avg.250 for the last 6 with a 183 in the mix,this is world class bowling at its best.

I hope Jason can take this form in to the next season in the States..

Well done Jason you are certainly holding the torch high for us Aussies that follow your career..

Nice work Jason. Congratulations. I must confess that I was glad to see that you didn't run off with it though. The lads kept you honest, which is a good sign for Australian bowling. Some really good work all round in the top end of that sheet. Shaun Cummings told me before the weekend that Glen Loader was throwing the rock as sweet as he's seen and Michael Little is always, always dangerous. Sam gave it a pretty good shake for a while too. Nice to see Kevin McRae upholding the clan's honour. Both Dons (Dad and Granddad) will be proud! And you can probably hit Judy up to cook something special on the back of that effort!

Looks like AMP and Bec had a good see saw stoush too. Congratulations Bec. Always good to see Bee and Dena up there too.

Thanks to Rob and the lads for getting the scores up so grotty renovators like me could clean up enough to catch the scores on their phones. (Yep, was back in Canberra..!)

Back
Top Bottom