2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup - Scores

1 pin to Carl gives him the right to re-challenge! Best 10-pin ever I suspect!
And only 72 pins from 1st-6th in the men.
Goodluck to the finalists.

just have one question in regards to bowling why do we pay our $27 per year to the T.B.A. what it is that they do that warrants them being paid this per bowler ??

just have one question in regards to bowling why do we pay our $27 per year to the T.B.A. what it is that they do that warrants them being paid this per bowler ??

Whats that got to do with 2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup - Scores
Maybe start your own thread or Do a search I'm sure it has been discussed on here before

Interesting comments... Just lurking... Way to go Carl and George.... Carl.. George.. Carl... George.... Hmmm.. Go Carl!!!!!

Jenni

I'm an old fart but had a go and had a few re-entry attempts. It was tough as hell and i have been bowling about 6 years and i am only an average bowler. Sure telephone number scores were becoming the norm but it was one extreme to the other. I didn't give a toss if i bowled low scores but it was not a fun atmosphere ,more like a funeral than a bowling tourny. Bowlers were angry and cheesed off and some looked like they wanted to kill. And i can only imagine if any league bowlers were having their first shot at a tourney it might be their last one , who likes bowling 140s and 150s. And also it was not good for spectators , who likes watching a load of crap bowling. I think they might need a re think or more mediocre bowlers might give tourneys a miss.

You have made some interesting but inaccurate points
The Point IS If you are prepared to bowl a different line
and use maybe a different ball , hit your target, bowl at
the same speed you can and will score
This is obviously true otherwise there would not be half
a dozen averaging 200

Much better than a huge 7 to 8 board marging shot that
becomes a carry - a - thon

Congratulation Carl - To come out and bowl a huge game in the final on a tough condition against on of Asian top bowler is just amazing !!!
Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi oi oi !!! Couldnt say it last nite :)

Back
Top Bottom