2011 Emerson Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone gonna post mildura/sunraysia teams???????

Spoiler alert taz - you just missed getting a spot in the ladies team, it was a close call but it was decided to leave you out this year.

I'm sure you'll still qualify in Shepps team with a few not trying out this year, right behind Captain Kerrk and tim and tim and maybe a few other people, but I'm sure you'll hold on for 7th....maybe.

Can centres please post if they are bowling at the southern zone final in Colac - or send an e-mail to Scott McDonald (message me and i will give you Scott's e-mail address). We need to know how many teams will be bowling so that we can do a lane draw.

Unknowns -- Altona ?? Cranbourne ?? Mentone ?? Phillip Island ?? Rosebud ?? Werribee ??

"Yes's so far" Bowl-A-Rama, Colac, Geelong, Morwell, Narre Warren, Warrnambool

Spoiler alert taz - you just missed getting a spot in the ladies team, it was a close call but it was decided to leave you out this year.

I'm sure you'll still qualify in Shepps team with a few not trying out this year, right behind Captain Kerrk and tim and tim and maybe a few other people, but I'm sure you'll hold on for 7th....maybe.

Might only be Captain Kerr...........Don't think either tim is bowling.........

The Line up will be
1Captain Kerr
2Captain Kerr
3Captain Kerr
4Captain Kerr
5Thomo
Bench:
6Stu
7Rowie

Behave yourself Chase or I'll kick your arse!! And I suggest you check with your source cos unless it's me I wouldn't trust a word or it. Especially knowing some of the people you do listen to....

**** Paige does that mean your not going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry Chase I honestly thought she was :whistling:;)

Chirnside Park teams are:

Men:
Jimmy Banfield
Ian Strahan (m)
Leigh Simpson (c)
Nick Davis
Tony Pappin
Darren Bianchi
Andrew Rowe

Ladies:
Rachelle Flynn
Amy Farrell (c)