B Squad - FULL
C Squad - FULL

Attachments

• 2010 MTC Qualifying Squads Entry.xls
    31 KB · Views: 71
Updated Squad Listing

3 Spots left in C Squad.
5 Spots left in D Squad.

The 2010 Schweppes Melbourne Tenpin Cup has had the oil pattern confirmed by the TBA. It will be the WTBA Seoul pattern (39ft). Pattern is available HERE for those who wish to preview it. Narre Warren has HPL synthetic lanes and wooden approaches for those who haven't bowled there before. There will be tape readings of the pattern available for viewing prior to the event.

Oz Tenpin Narre Warren will be laying the pattern for a Win A Spot event in May and then at other times prior to the event for those wishing to practice.

The tournament director has asked if participants can begin forwarding deposits to confirm spots if you haven't already. Payment can be made in person, by mail or over the phone.

Cheques made out to "Narre Warren Superbowl"

Narre Warren Superbowl
14 - 22 Lauderdale road
Narre Warren 3805
VICTORIA

Ph: (03)9704 2955
Attention Mike Rollo

Attachments

31 KB · Views: 37
Updated and good to go!

3 spots in C squad
3 spots in D squad

Upcoming win a spot events at Mentone & Narre Warren are taking entries. More chances for a free ride to the Cup will be posted shortly!

Attachments

31.5 KB · Views: 58
Alan, have had to put you as first reserve for C squad. I'm sure there will be other changes so shouldn't be a problem.

UPDATED Squad Lists (28/4)
B Squad - FULL (6 reserves)
C Squad - FULL (1 reserve)
D Squad - 3 Spots Available

Attachments

32 KB · Views: 98
Can you kindly removed me from the tournament, just found out i got another thing on that weekend,
Sorry, but good luck everyone though!

Daniel Morphett

Back
Top Bottom