2010 Queensland State Teams

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations are extended to the following bowlers who have made teams to represent Queensland at the 2010 Nationals at Rooty Hill in October this year:

RACHUIG

Queensland

Robbie Buckley
Brendan Meads
Jon King
Shayne Melton
Jim Murray
Brian Pilkington (selected)

Alicia Melton
Brenda Carr
Fiona Cluff
Rebekah Meads
Leanne Nastasi
Kate Pilkington (selected)

Queensland Invitational

Morty Douglass
Shaun Dunn
Gary Negus
Brian Roughsedge
Tyson Jones
Matt Watson (Selected)

Jean Crawford
Jodie Baker
Leesa Bartlem
Suzanne Peacock
Maddie Hill
Taya Reggars (selected)

SENIORS

Queensland

Mike Sullivan
Jim Murray
Brian Looby
Jagga Morgan

Roz Yendle
Ann Kirby
Shirley Lawton
Narelle Qualischefski

Queensland Invitational

Joe Gatt
Vic Wilkins
Vaughan White
Terry Yendle

Jeanette Davis

RESTRICTED

Queensland

Tyrone Watson
Geoff Daniels
Shane Vine
Vic Wilkins

Debbie Daniels
Sharon McLeod
Joanne Olsen
Krystina Dingle

Queensland Invitational

Troy Trevarthen
John Oliver
Clinton Thompson

Kathy Jamieson
Kylie Waddell
Jennifer Hill
Sharyn Crouchen

Some great bowling to be had all weekend.

Scores are attached

Attachments

• Master Spreadsheet + Hcp State Teams Trials Mackay 2010.xls
    236 KB · Views: 169
Congrats to all, very well done. Mr. Meads it is good to see you where you wanted to be...

Grant

Sorry guys. Well done to Shayne and Alicia (im the 1st female 300 @ logan) Melton. Congrats to Pilko and Matt for selection.

WOW what an awesome looking team
Big congrats to shayne melton, mate ive know you been working hard on your game great to see it paying off for you.

Can i also ask broni to save TBAQ money being a Sydney resident now, could i please be Manager and or team bonding coordinator for the Mens Seniors team. I'll make sure there's lots of Cruisers on hand for a certain left hander :) , a physio on hand for poppa looby and a translator for the great Jim Murray :)

Well done to everyone for making their respective teams. Couldn't ask for a better group of Men and Women to defend QLD combined win last year.

Good luck to all.

Hammo

Some excellent bowling over the weekend, and four very strong Qld Rachuig teams. Congrats expecially to Jodie Baker, and well done to young Troy Trevarthen - pleasure bowling with you all weekend Troy.

Kudos to Andrew, Broni and Morty, excellent job on organising and keeping the weekend flowing along smoothly, and also to Brian Bates who handled the unenviable job of sole selector with great aplomb. Thanks guys!

Congratulations to all who made their teams - great scores and great bowling - Hope to see you all at the State Training Squad in North and South Qld. Strong sides - tremendous strike counts by the look of the scores - well done.

Gail

Well done to all that made the ir respective teams. Looks like strong teams across the board

Congratulations to the two Burdekin ladies, Brenda and Jodie...Well done...
You will do us all proud
Den...

I need to add my own thanks and congratulations to everyone involved.
For me, the stand out performance came from Mr Brian Bates who was totally professional throughout the entire roll-off.

I know he agonised over all the selections and I think he has achieved a very good result.

We tried really hard to find replacement selectors when our original people withdrew, and he was the only person to stand up and be counted.

In addition to that he has now volunteered to nominate as a Rachuig Manager.
You guys are going to have a great year. :)

We tried really hard to find replacement selectors when our original people withdrew, and he was the only person to stand up and be counted.

Hey Andrew I would love to have done this, but unfortunately due to the late notice that I was given, the people that pay my wages had the final say.

If there is a position available next year as a selector I will put my hand up now to do it.

Cheers

Steve

Congrats to all that made their respective teams on the weekend.

The teams look very strong on paper and i hope that the potential these sides have is reached when it comes to the nationals.

All the best to all and once again congrats.

Jase

I need to add my own thanks and congratulations to everyone involved.
For me, the stand out performance came from Mr Brian Bates who was totally professional throughout the entire roll-off.

I know he agonised over all the selections and I think he has achieved a very good result.

In addition to that he has now volunteered to nominate as a Rachuig Manager. You guys are going to have a great year. :)

This is huge. Batesy adds a whole new dimenson to the team.

I wish I was apart of it .

Hammo

Not many good spinners left anymore dave. Thanks for all the positive feed back, I believe all the teams will do Queensland proud.

Cheers

Batesy

Dave,

I always wondered what Classification Batesy Shot fell into. Batesy Take your gear with you. I will bowl doubles if you like then we can have the Spinner Vrs 4 Revs.. :)

Cheers

Dave,

I always wondered what Classification Batesy Shot fell into. Batesy Take your gear with you. I will bowl doubles if you like then we can have the Spinner Vrs 4 Revs.. :)

Cheers

4 Revs...Morty where did you get that extra rev from :D

Back
Top Bottom