2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing

UPDATED 9.09PM 5TH MARCH

CASH DEPOSITS CAN BE BANKED INTO SUNCORP METWAY ACCOUNT. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AS THE REFERENCE SO WE KNOW WHO THE BOWLER IS.

ACCOUNT NAME:- GJ & CM SPICER
BSB NUMBER:- 484 799
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 011902225

PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR CLEARANCE OF BANK TRANSFERS.

DO NOT CONTACT THE BOWL FOR DEPOSITS THEY ONLY TAKE "OVER THE COUNTER TRANSACTIONS".

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 3.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 120
If a sponsor wants to pay by cheque, can this be done on the day or where does it need to be mailed too? The bowl?
Thanks
Paul

Paid deposits on Sunday at the bowl for Ricky & Kim Carlos, just wanted to make sure they put Ricky into A squad and me into B squad (reserve for C squad please)

thanks for all the info on accomodation great response like it was ZILCH was really looking forward to bowling but wont bother putting my name down now even sent a private message to a certain person 2 or 3 weeks ago which was ignored

To Peter,

I only saw your post today. I also only update the squad list every 2 days. Would have answered your pm if I received one. I do own a cafe and my free time is very limited. Sorry you feel you have been forgotten. In post tonight was going to have all the accomodation listed.

Kim Spicer

Accomodation for K & K Classic 2010

Aspley Motor Inn
1159 Gympie Road
Aspley
ph:- 07 3263 5400

Aspley Lodge
1549 Gympie Road
Carseldine
ph:- 07 3863 1103

Bald Hills Motel
1969 Gympie Road
Bald Hills
ph:- 07 3261 1618

Carseldine Palms Motel
1631 Gympie Road
Carseldine
ph:- 07 3263 2255

As in previous years an airport pick up is available with transfers to motel and bowl also.

UPDATED 16TH MARCH 7.42 PM

CASH DEPOSITS CAN BE BANKED INTO SUNCORP METWAY ACCOUNT. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AS THE REFERENCE SO WE KNOW WHO THE BOWLER IS.

ACCOUNT NAME:- GJ & CM SPICER
BSB NUMBER:- 484 799
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 011902225

PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR CLEARANCE OF BANK TRANSFERS.
DO NOT CONTACT THE BOWL FOR DEPOSITS THEY ONLY TAKE "OVER THE COUNTER TRANSACTIONS".

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 4.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 71
Can You put Timothy Davis into Squad C. Deposit will be paid as soon as possible. We are travelling so this is the ideal squad

Back
Top Bottom