2009 Sydney Youth Cup

Latest squad listing attached.

Deposits: need to have $50 deposits to hold B squad spot, by 20th March.

Chq or money order NSW TBA Youth Committee. PO Box 3402 DURAL 2158

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), *please add SYC and surname
Bank: Commonwealth
Acct name: NSW TBA Youth Committee
BSB:062 592
Acct no: 10488342

Any questions or problems: [email protected] or 02 9651 4264
Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 sydney youth cup entries.pdf
    17.8 KB · Views: 32
Hi Leanne
Adam and Grant Ryan have paid their $50 deposit by money order which was sent on the 19th of February. Can you please double check this as it is not indicated on the Squad List.

Thanks

Hi Leanne
Adam and Grant Ryan have paid their $50 deposit by money order which was sent on the 19th of February. Can you please double check this as it is not indicated on the Squad List.

Thanks

Here is the updated list
Leanne

Attachments

24 KB · Views: 9
Program had a little splat
Try this

Attachments

24.1 KB · Views: 58
sorry leeanne could you please withdraw me due 2 the fact i will not have enough funds for this and city of sydney

Hi all

Congrats to the winners and placegetters for Werribee Cup, looked like a challenging condition.

I have attached the latest squad list with deposits. A reminder we need $50 deposit to hold B squad spot, by 20th March.

Chq or money order NSW TBA Youth Committee. PO Box 3402 DURAL 2158

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), *please add SYC and surname
Bank: Commonwealth
Acct name: NSW TBA Youth Committee
BSB:062 592
Acct no: 10488342

Any questions or problems, [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

24.1 KB · Views: 93
Hi Leanne,
Can you please add Josh Morel to A squad please and a reserve for B :) thankyou :)

Hi Leanne,

Please withdraw Luke Kairn's entry, i can't make it due to uni commitments which i've recently found out about. sorry for any inconvenience.

Luke

Hey Leanne,
I'm sorry, but could you please remove Laura Kairn from the list aswell.
Due to Asian Schools; I will not be in the country at that time.
Sorry :(
Laura.

Hey Leanne
Can you also remove Rebecca Whiting from 'A' Squad due to asian schools and will also not be in the country.
Thanks
Bec

Hi Leanne,

Good news - I will be in the country and I won't be withdrawing my entry due to my dog having its bellybutton operated on, so I will be able to bowl the tournament.

Thanks,
Jeff Cutts.

Hi Leanne,

Good news - I will be in the country and I won't be withdrawing my entry due to my dog having its bellybutton operated on, so I will be able to bowl the tournament.

Thanks,
Jeff Cutts.

During my excited phase of notifying you of my inclusion in the tournament, I noticed I omitted the essential information of myself wishing to bowl A Squad:surrender:.

Back
Top Bottom