2009 AMF Youth Cup - Squad List

Craigy

Hi all,

Please see listed below the current squad list for the 2009 AMF Youth Cup. Names listed in Bold have paid their deposit, names in italics have paid in full.

A Squad
Joshua Alvisse
Dwayne Vivian
Leigh Simpson
Laura Kairn
Jessica Seddon
Michael Craig
Nicholas Green

B Squad
Shane Hadlum
Nick Williamson
Matt Watson
Kyle Webber
Chloe Harradine-Hale
Chris Castle
Rebecca Whiting
Josh Morel
Grant Ryan
Mark Berriman
Bianca Flanagan
Adam Ryan
Natarsha Vella
Ashley Warren
Dean Judd
Brianne Butler
Michael Cunningham
Joe Wlodarczyk
Rowan Chapman
Jessica Lawrence
David Christensen
Katarina Wlodarczyk
Chris Wingett
Chris Watson
Kevin McRae
Tamika Mason
Teagan Nairn
Cassie Staudinger
Brock Mason
Nathaniel Mason
Raniia Nugroho
Lexi Nicholl
Jeffrey Cutts
Chris Rousell

To pay your depost please contact the staff at AMF Tuggeranong on 02 6293 3888.

Regards

Michael Craig

AMF Tuggeranong
76 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900

P: 02 6293 3888
F: 02 6293 3553
E: [email protected]

I even filled out the form, and I can tell you I didn't spell my own name wrong! Craigy can you please change it!! =P

Thank you
Lexi Nicoll

I think you guys have to go on the AMF site and fill out a forn to put your names down..??

Michael

I paid Michael Cunningham's $50.00 deposit at Tuggeranong Bowl 29th October. The receipt is Tax Invoice No. 15.

Heather Cunningham

Hey,

As above posted by Brett, I've had no notification of confirmation as of yet...
Hoping my entry was processed and I got into B squad!

Thank you,
Emily Robertson.

Hi all,

Please see attached updated sqaud lists as of today, If your name or deposit are missing from the list please contact the staff at AMF Tuggeranong on 02 6293 3888.

For those of you still looking for accomodation around the Bowl please see the following links.

www.greenwaysapartments.com

www.countrycomforthotels.com.au

Regards

Michael Craig

AMF Tuggeranong
76 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900

Attachments

• 2009 Youth Cup Squads.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 103
Hi Craigy!

Can you please put Jess Ryan into 'B' Squad she has filled out the form on the amf website! I will get her to do it again anyway!

Thanks
Lexi

Hi Craigy!

Can you please put Jess Ryan into 'B' Squad she has filled out the form on the amf website! I will get her to do it again anyway!

Thanks
Lexi

Hey Lexi,

She should already be on the list as number 13 in B squad, she is near the top as she has already paid her deposit.
Jen I have added you to A squad.

For all bowlers please note that as B squad is now full, only those names with deposits have a secured spot in the squad.

Craigy

Hey Craigy, can you put Ian Phelan and Phillip Fagg down for A squad... i will fax the form through to you in the morning and get deposits ASAP...

Thanks mate,
Faggy

Hi,
could you put Jessica Smith down for B squad if any places left - otherwise A squad and reserve for B squad please - Kyle Webber has her deposit & she is bringing her entry form down this weekend (Country Challenge)

thanks

Hi all,

Please see attached the latest squad list for the AMF Youth Cup. Please note that as B squad in now full with a very large reserve list, only those bowlers who have paid a deposit have secured a spot in the squad. Any reserves will be listed in A squad until a deposit has been paid.

Once 48 bowlers have paid a deposit (currently already half way at 24) there will be no more spots available and all remaining entries including those who have nominated for B squad without a deposit will be put into A squad.

If you have any questions or wish to secure your spot by paying a deposit please contact the staff at AMF Tuggeranong.

Regards,

Michael Craig

AMF Tuggeranong
76 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900

Attachments

• 2009 Youth Cup Squads.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 56
Back