2008 SNSW President Shield Team

H

Humps

After 2 days bowling the team to represent Southern NSW at the 2008 Nationals is
Boys
Kevin McRae 2007-08
Daniel Webb 2008
Sam Cooley 2007-08
Keryn Delaney 2007-08
Rowan Chapman 2007-08
Ross Byrne 2007-08
James Theiss 2008
Girls
Amanda-Sue Fisher 2007-08
Aimee Bennett 2007 -08
Tara Ralph 2007-08
Ashleigh Kloot 2007-08
Jessica Smith 2007-08
Zoe Lawson 2008
Sarah McRae 2007-08
Well Done to you all and every success in bringing the shield home to SNSW

Congrats to you all who made the team.
Biggest congrats goes to the Illawarra kiddies.
Especially Aimee.
Sorry I couldnt be there for you at all, but I just knew you would kick ass anyway. You should have called me to tell me about the 266!! Are you aware thats 203 pins higher than that game from Corporate League? HaHaHa!!
Sympathies to Scotty, the current Australian Junior Masters Champion who was not selected for the team. Just draft mate. You deserve to be out there for your final year!

All the best.
Jen.

Way to go guys!!
Specially Rowey, Rossy && Sarah! :groupwave:

Have fun at shield.. (Again!)
I'm gunna miss it.. Naww!:sad1: Congratulations!!!

Yeah, i decided i'll draft, hopefully get picked lol. Just really sucks to get the flu the week of rolloffs lol

hey well done to all that made it! .. special congrats to Rossy, Keryn and Rowey.. looking forward to beating you all in QLD 08' :p

i dont think thats gonna happen Mitch :p LOL hahaha:D Well done to all the guys and girls who made the team....... YAY!!!!!!

Congratulations to the bowlers who made the SNSW team for 2008. Looks like the boys are going to have a strong team again. Kevin, Congrats on topping mate I would have been disappointed if you didn’t haha. Well done to Keryn, Rowey, Ross and Sam on making the team again. In the girls well done to Sarah for “making” the team lol … I'm happy you got in there and to Aimee nice work bowling your new high game!!!

Have fun up in Brisbane guys…. (For Jon) “See that Jon I said up, because QLD is up, not down hahaha”

Craigy

congrats on everyone that made the team it will be good to see u guys up in qld all the best and congrats to keryn ross and rowey good on ya guys

congrats on everyone that made the team
congrats to James, Daniel, Rowan an Ross good on ya guys :thumbup:

Congrats to those that made the team. Don't be discouraged scotty on not making the team. Their loss and another teams gain. You bowled well considering you were so sick with the flu and should have probably been at home in bed. At least you had a go. Show em all by taking out nationals again in 2008.

Congratulations to everyone who made the team. A big congrats to James Theiss and Jess Smith Go Jess hehe! Hope to see you all in QLD.

Caity!

A great result for the Southern team and best of luck in QLD next year.

:) can't help but be proud of our illawarra bowlers thou. Keep up the great effort and see you all down here on the 12th or 18th and for the Illawarra Masters on the 19th.

I can't wait to see the great classic and open masters friendly competition that should develop between SNSW, NSNW and ACT shield teams. I know the majority of you all , and you all do our sport proud.

Cheers steve
Illawarra junior president.

congrats to jess and keryn, u guys deserve it. i'll see u guys in dec and then up here. at least it wont b cold for next yrs nats. congrats to everyone else who made the teams. ill see u guys in april. :kicking:

Back
Top Bottom