Frosty Gorostiaga
Alan Przybysz
Shane Tunnah
Isaac Elliott

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Hi there Paul

I know I asked the same question in the other Forum under State Tournaments, but I was directed to this thread.

With just over a month to go before the Playford, what are the current squad listings??

Just thought I would ask as hasn't been anything posted for sometime.

THANKS

DAVID.

Hi there everyone...

with just over a month before the 2008 Playford Classic, squad listings are as follows:

A Squad:

Paul Streatfield
Brenton Davy
Michael Tran
Aaron Rhode
Steven Gaertner
Richard Wisdom
Damien Teague
David Sniedze
Lee Hutchison
Alex Klass
Chris Cummins (WA)
Travus Barnard (WA)

B Squad:

Tony Stoppel
Graham Simpson
Brenton Manning
Matt Kanafa
Robert Elliott
Carlos Gorostiaga
Frosty Gorostiaga
Alan Przybysz
Shane Tunnah
Isaac Elliott
David Heron
Keith Townley

Fantastic to see 2 bowlers coming over from WA to compete. Still a fair way off out target of 40 bowlers. If there is anyone who knows they will be bowling but has not put their name down yet... please leave your name on this site or contact the bowl on (08) 8252 0488.

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

FOR ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED.......

The 2008 Playford Classic this year will earn double points for the 2008 Bowling Balls Australia SA Scratch Series. To be eligible, you must bowl at least 4 events on the tour calendar.

There are only 4 events of the season remaining. If you want to be in the running for the grand prize (includes 3 new VBP bowling balls, a double tote, a shirt and exclusive access to warehouse prices on any accessories/bowling gear for 6 months) and have not bowled an event on the Scratch Series calendar yet, you must pay a membership fee of $15 to myself before the start of your squad in this event.

Please people, DO NOT LET THIS EVENT FALL OFF OUR ALREADY DEPLETED SA CALENDAR. To those who have already entered this event, a big THANK YOU.

See you all there.

Paul,

Please move me from A squad to B squad, have been called in to work on the 24th...

Damn Weekend Trading in banks, what's this world coming to when a bank is opened on the weekend....

Cheers

Hi everyone;

first of all... Tony ... I am in the process of determining the oil pattern for the event and will be able to let you know in the next couple of days (still waiting for the final words from the head tech)

secondly... there are spots left in both squads... lots of spots. We currently have approx. 30 bowlers who have left their names, but the maximum is 72 so please people keep your entries coming so we can keep alive tournament bowling in SA

cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Sorry Paul,

Can you take me out of the Playford Classic. Have to get ultra sound Monday on damaged right achilees tendon. 4-6 weeks physio, possibly more if its torn.

Rob Chinner.

Sorry Paul,
Can you take me out of the Playford Classic. Have to get ultra sound Monday on damaged right achilees tendon. 4-6 weeks physio, possibly more if its torn.
Rob Chinner.

Won't that improve your bowling :p:p

oh so true brenton ;)

i cant remember the last rachuig that chin was almost fully fit... coulda been my first rachuig 12 years ago rofl..

take it easy chin n hope u make a speedy recovery
marty
:)

Back
Top Bottom