2008 Junior Nationals

Would love to know where u people get the facts from..

From TBA...It was confirmed to me in an email today... Mt Gravatt (QLD) has been chosen as the host center for the 2008 Junior National... Please pass this on to all associations and any other relevant bodies.

My bet is as the tender stated 1-30 April

would be 5-20 April,
but then you could look at 29th March (Saturday) - 13th April as the school break in QLD starts on the 5th April and ends on the 13th April. this has to be the clear winner

What makes timing critical for Juniors is when the school holidays are on, so as to cause as little disruption as possible.

My bet is as the tender stated 1-30 April
would be 5-20 April,
but then you could look at 29th March (Saturday) - 13th April as the school break in QLD starts on the 5th April and ends on the 13th April. this has to be the clear winner
What makes timing critical for Juniors is when the school holidays are on, so as to cause as little disruption as possible.
how times have changed
we used to all score a week off school when the nationals were on mid year, it was great ;)

they start of the hoildays but the second week is through the first week of school term 2

The 2008 Jun Nats are set for Mt Gravatt, anyone know the dates?

Saturday 5th April 2008 to Saturday 19th April 2008

The Classic Cup and Restricted Cup will be held at AMF Greenslopes

so QLD finally gets to host junior nationals!!! yay! lol
i hope to see the ususal friendly faces that have been visible in the past years and i hope to see some new faces!!!
amy

Aparently the dates are the easter holidays for everyone except Vic because they have changed their holiday dates.

In Canberra the 2008 Easter weekend is Friday March 21 to Monday March 24.

Nationals starts in the last week of our term 1, so the kids from here miss a week of school too.

Really looking forward to a change of scenery and a nice holiday while we're "up north"! :)

Sorry yeah i meant the april school holidays except it wont be vics school holidays coz their holidays finish the end of march

Back
Top Bottom