2008 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup

Rebecca McGilvray entry and deposit has been upgraded.
Thanks Rebecca W for the information.

Still a couple of vacancies in A and B if you want to bowl.
Is there anyone who wishes to change to D squad?

Leanne
Leanne

Hi all

Here is the latest squad list, plenty of talent and looking to be a great competition.

Don't forget to bring your verified averages as at 30 June to be eligible for the handicap awards (if not filled out previously).

Still a few spots in B squad available for late entries.

A little birdie has reminded me that daylight saving in NSW starts on Sunday morning......so I will make sure the cafe can do double strength coffee for the parents / guardians!!

Leanne

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 98
Good luck to all the juniors bowling the 2008 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup this weekend. Great line-up of our best juniors and emerging champions of tomorrow.

During the event
Contact details: Leanne 0418889888
Bowl: 02 4625 5222
Scores: tenpin.org.au and totalbowling

Credit Card payments may be made via phone today.

Thank you to totalbowling, great website to promote and encourage our bowlers, tournaments and tenpin bowling.

Tournament Team

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.doc
    185 KB · Views: 39
Hi Rebecca

Although I had confirmation of the Show attending there have been some financial changes and the current management, ABPA, could not allocate funding to cover our event.

It was a huge disappointment to the Tournament Team and Centre Manager, as Interbowl, a Goldpin Centre, had allocated extra funding to pay the required fee.

In the current economic climate this is to be expected.....learning curve for me.

Leanne

Back
Top Bottom