2008 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup

leanne,

just asking stephanie surawski's deposit was paid last weekend just wondering if you did receive it and if so is there any chance that because she has paid it that she can get into C squad

thanks

Hi leanne just wondering why it says that i havent payed my deposit on the entries list when i have paid it.

Hi Leanne,

Simon Pearce is marked as having paid his deposit. Thanks to whoever paid this for me, however I think that it could possibly be a mistake.

I will mail a cheque tomorrow for Ben & Simon Pearce's deposits.

Thanks Sue

Hi Leanne
I asked for Rebecca McGilvray to be put in d squad early july and i looked at the list and she is not on the list. I have sent my deposit. Can you check this for me. My email is [email protected]
Thanks
Tania

Hi leanne
Just wondering if you could please confirm that you have receive the full payment for Renee Porter's entry as the cheque has been sent around the 20th of July.

Cheers
Caroline

Hi Leanne, Rachael and Chris Glare sent a deposit about a month ago.......could you please confirm that you have received it.

Thanks Paula

Please find attached lastest squad listings.
Any queries please pm or 9651 4264, 0418 889 888
Thanks Leanne

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.doc
    232 KB · Views: 108
Here is the latest squad list for the Junior Sydney Cup at Campbelltown City Bowl.

There are 12 bowlers in D squad who have not paid deposits, please contact Leanne asap, 02 9651 4264 or 0418 889 888 or pm here. We have bowlers waiting for D squad if you are not bowling.

All bowlers receive a shirt and we need deposits and entry forms NOW, orders have to be confirmed early next week.

Apologies to any who have been trying to email - new address [email protected]. Please contact me if there is anything incorrect or you need more info.

Leanne

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.doc
    235.5 KB · Views: 73
Hi all, changes to the squad lists.

C and D with 30 bowlers, A and B squad have been reduced to 27 bowlers.
These squads will open up if required.

A squad - 4 dep req
B squad - 9 dep req
C squad full - all paid
D squad full - 9 dep req

Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account -Junior Tenpin Bowling Association of Sydney
BSB - 032285 Number - 532911 Ref - Surname JSC

Latest squad entries attached
Thanks, Leanne 02 9651 4264 or 0418 889 888

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 129
The Tenpin Bowling Show will be filming on Monday 6th October during the Matchplay and Stepladder Final.

I have attached a sheet for Juniors and parents/guardians to fill in with reference to privacy issues and filming. Should you require further information please ring Leanne 02 9651 4264 or NEW email [email protected]

So...pack plenty of hairspray and gel......

Thanks,
Junior Sydney Cup Committee.

Attachments

• JTBAS Privacy Policy 2008.pdf
    40.7 KB · Views: 55
Thank you Laura for pointing out obvious
the consent form can be faxed to 02 9651 4264 or lodged on day or mailed.......choices!
Thanks, Leanne.

Hi all
Could the following bowlers confirm or decline entry to Junior Sydney Cup:

Corwyn Fitzpatrick
Benjamin Tait
Dean McGregor
Tyson Hinton
Caitlin Fraser
Larissa Brosnan
David Christensen
Aimee Bennett
Maddison McGinty

I need entry form, information and deposit NOW. Any problems please contact Leanne at [email protected] or 0418889888 or pm here.
Phone or Fax 02 9651 4264 after today (electrical work).

Thanks.

Here is the latest squad lists:

Still need to hear from
Aimee Bennett
Caranna Morris
Caitlin Fraser

There are still spots left in A and B squad if there is anyone intrested.
Email - [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Thanks Leanne

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.doc
    200 KB · Views: 77
No problem Shane, have added you to A squad.
Still need to hear from Caitlin Fraser and Carranna Morris to confirm or decline participation.

There are still some spots in A and B squad, great Junior competition hotting up for the event at Campbelltown City Bowl, 4th,5th and 6th October.

Entry form and latest squad list attached, for info email: [email protected] or 0418 889 888 or pm

Many thanks to totalbowling for the opportunity to post the tournaments and communicate with our bowlers.

Leanne.

Attachments

• 2008 JSC Entries.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 2008 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup.pdf
    446.4 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom