2008 ATBSO Challenge Adelaide

suzij

Not long to go now, only 9 sleeps to go until the start of hopefully another very successful tournament.
Good luck all, go the ACT Teams, and Masters reps.
Suzi :) :) :)
ACT!!! Oi, Oi, Oi

On behalf of the Queensland and Queensland Invitational TBA Seniors Challenge Teams, I wish our team members competing in the ATBSO challenge - Lawrie, Brian, Kevin, Mary, Sarah, Gale and Coral - a great tournament, and some great scoring as a precursor to Canberra.

Good luck also to the entire Queensland ATBSO teams, both restricted and open, over the next two weeks!

Enjoy yourselves!!

Broni Morgan
Qld Seniors Co-ordinator

Given that the person who does the scores is bowling in the Challenge, we may just have to be a bit patient with the scores for the next few days.

:cool:

Liz

Hi Broni,
Here to help...lol.. Coral Hayworth won the womens and Manfred Jenkawski won the mens.. cheers

Restricted Challenge scores will be posted every evening after play has been completed.

My apologies that this event can not have live scores as I will bowling.

Hi Peter,

Go and enjoy your bowling

I'm sure we are all happy to wait till you are free to post results.
so 'thank you' .... to you and totalbowling for keeping us at home, informed

cheers
Chilly

ps.. will catch up with you and Ingrid on Friday

Peter -

Not particularly worried as to live scores over the next three days as I was aware that you could not do them as well as bowl. Was just looking for the masters updates.

Enjoy the challenge, Peter, and bowl well, and we look forward to seeing all the scores as they are updated over the coming days!

thank you Mr Long ;)

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your patience, Restricted Challenge pointscore and individual game by game scores have been uploaded and can be found here

Day 2 Restricted Challenge Scores are now available from the above links.

Open Masters Preliminary final is underway with scores being uploaded upon the completion of the 6 games.

Well done to all those that made the finals for Master including my dad to scrape in by 7 pins... well done to all and keep up the good work for the time you have left there.
Cheers

Restricted Challenge Pointscore (Final)

Pos, Men, Points
1, Western Australia, 70.5
2, South Australia, 68.0
3, Northern Australia, 66.0
4, Tasmania, 65.5
5, Victoria, 64.0
6, Australian Capital Territory, 62.0
7, Queensland, 57.0
8, New South Wales, 51.0

Pos, Women, Points
1, New South Wales, 85.5
2, Victoria, 82.0
3, Western Australia, 74.0
4, South Australia, 64.5
5, Australian Capital Territory, 61.0
6, Tasmania, 48.0
7, Northern Australia, 45.0
8, Queensland, 44.0

Pos, Combined, Points
1, Victoria, 146.0
2, Western Australia, 144.5
3, New South Wales, 136.5
4, South Australia, 132.5
5, Australian Capital Territory, 123.0
6, Tasmania, 113.5
7, Northern Australia, 111.0
8, Queensland, 101.0

Open Masters Final is currently underway with the final being recorded for the Tenpin Bowling Show.

Congratulations to Western Australian Joyce Schneider in winning the 2008 ATBSO Ladies Masters by defeating Marg Dollman (SA) this evening. Third place went to Julie Hird (NSW).

Congratulations to Victorian Mick Talevski in winning the 2008 ATBSO Men's Masters by defeating Tony Long (SA) last evening.

Back
Top Bottom