2007 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Just like to announce and Welcome Total Bowling as one of the NEW sponsors for the 2007 Melbourne Tenpin Cup. Total bowling will sponsor High Game non-qualifyer at $50.00 per pair during the qualifying rounds. That comes to a total of $700.00 :p to be won in cash for all those bowlers who do not make the top 30 cut. High game awards will be restricted to to wins per bowler. So if your lucky enough to score 4 high games, you will only be able to win 2. This will give a lot more bowlers a chance to cash during the weekend. There will also be another $300.00 :eek: up for grabs and will confirm soon how we intend to pay that prize.
Once again I would like to thank Jason / Total Bowling for the injection of cash to give more bowlers a chance to cash in the 2007 MTC.:) :p :cool:

Okay all done. That makes 44 entries in B Squad and again I would ask you bowlers to send in deposits to secure your spots.

Also wish to announce that the TBA accreditation No is:A07/0166 and the event will still carry "Double Ranked Points". And this has been confirmed by Alex Popov and many thanks.:cool: :rolleyes:

Just got some news that i know is going to upset some ppl :)

Joe, can you please put Jason Belmonte down for B squad. He is in the country for the event...

I guess as they say..."to be the best...you have to beat the best!"

That is great news, to have one of the best bowlers in the world bowl in your event is what I consider the greatest compliment and should encourage all bowlers (especially Victorians) to come and watch this "Champion" because that is what he is a tru-blue "Aussie Champ".
(might have to charge an entry fee to watch him bowl):rolleyes:

then maybe i should pay my $325 to watch and not bother bowling nah just joking i wasnt going to bowl in this now im glad i did

Current Squad Listings:
"A"
1.Joel Lovegrove - Vic
2.Adam Hayes - Vic
3.Frank Bell - Vic

"B"
1.Dave McEwan - Vic
2.Glen Loader - Vic
3.Lindsay Kilpatrick - Vic
4.David Porto - Vic
5.Dr.Chris MeSagno - Vic
6.Brien Showyin - Vic