2007 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup

lgt

We are happy to announce the dates for the 2007 Junior Sydney Cup, proudly sponsored by Challenge Property, and at a new home with Campbelltown City Bowl.

This will be the 30th anniversary of the Junior Sydney Cup, the top junior matchplay tournament for Junior Bowlers in Australia.

Please find a flyer attached, as distributed at Junior nationals, and please note that C squad is full.

Thanks, Ed and Edwina Kee.

Attachments

• 2007 Challenge Junior Sydney Cup handout.pdf
    318.8 KB · Views: 92
Hey on the flyer it says you will take entries via totalbowling is this so??? and if it is can you please put Mitchell Cook in D squad, thankyou

Mitchell
Flyer mentions to check totalbowling for full entry form, out soon with accreditation number.

If anyone wants to enter please download entry slip on page two and forward to address shown.

Your name is added but please send in form to confirm.
Leanne.

Just a reminder to send entry form to Tournament Secretary to confirm your squads, deposits will be accepted also.
Thanks, Leanne.

Can you please put Alicia Savill in D squad.
I'll send my form sometime this week. Thanks.

can u please put down patrick rahilly, alex knapp and dean mcgregor for d squad i will send the entry forms sometime this week

Can you please put Laura Kairn, Jack Livingstone, Nick Mills and Caroline Chang (all Victorians) down for D squad......forms and deposits will be sent asap...thankyou muchly :)

Please add Hannah Gavin, Braedyn Gavin, Rick Baird and Ben Tait from Victoria all to D squad please.
Thanks....

Can you please put Chris and Rachael Glare in 'B' squad and on the reserve list for 'D' squad please.

thanks Chrissy

Hi Liam
Sorry but D squad full, room in A and B, and can put you on D reserve.
Leanne.

hi. can you also put Ben Taylor down for B squad if possible, and reserve for D squad? thanks heaps!.

Back
Top Bottom