2005 NSW Open Squad Listings

Sue,

Could you please move me to A squad if A is not full, otherwise I will stay in B squad.

Regards,
JP

hi its tracey madden can u please take me off the list as i am working on saturday morning :( :(

thanks again
trace

Please find attached an updated Squad Listing as at Monday 18th July 2005.

From my experience at running previous events bowlers are nutorious for just not bothering to notify that they no longer wish to bowl, which doesn't leave much time for those interstaters to change their travel plans.

So, PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE could those bowlers who have decided NOT to bowl - contact me immediately so that squads can be updated 100%.

Also there are several bowlers that wanted to change squads if vacancies occurred. I have now carried out these changes but because the posts were via the internet I cannot contact the bowlers to notify them of the changes.

Please check the current listing as your squad may have been changed!
Nat Shelly - B Squad
Stephen Cowland - C Squad
JP Li - A Squad
etc. etc. etc.

Alan Graham - Do you still want to move to Squad 3?
Jason Pearson - Do you still want Squad 3 if Alan doesn't want to move?

Please do not hesitate to contact the bowl direct for any futher information or changes.

Many Thanks, Sue

Sorry Jason - Graham took Squad C.

There are some doubtfulls that have their name down for Squad C so please keep me informed if you are looking to get into this squad.

Many Thanks
Sue

HI Guys,

Sorry can you please remove Lance Dyer from "C" squad.

Unable to make the event, not enough funds. Been trying to raise them all day but to no luck.

Hope the event goes well, despite the entries dropping like flies as Sue put it.

Regards

Lance

Back
Top Bottom