2005 NSW Open Squad Listings

hey there

can u please put nat shelley into b squad and if its full then c squad please but pretty please b.

thanks

Me Again - with an updated squad list.

You can see that Squad B is FULL with an extremely lengthy waiting list so I do ask that if anybody changes their minds about bowling in the event or wants to change squads if you could please notify me directly at the bowl on (02) 42579333.

Thanks to everyone for such a great response so far to the tournament.

Still quite a few noticeable names missing from the squad listings - hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day.

Cheers, Sue

Hi it's Rebecca Simpson here would love to be in B squad but I guess C will have to do, if possible. Thanks!!

Hey could you please put Michael Craig (ACT) and Jessica Seddon (ACT) into "C" squad and Reserve for "B" squad.

Michael

Hi,

i just rang the bowl to put my entry in and i just wanted to confirm that it had been done. :)

please add Martina Smith to C squad.

cheers

see ya's in a couple of weeks

thanks

A vacancy has now become available in Squad B.

First in line is Drew Charlton Drew, Matt Francis, Maxine Nable then Steve Lovell. Can you let me know if you want to change squads asap please. Thanks.

Also, if anyone else needs to cancel could you please contact the bowl immediately so that we can take you off the list.

Many Thanks, Sue

Sorry - My Mistake. Sorry Jen but unfortunately you are not in C squad. I made an update from the postings on Total Bowling without checking our register here for those that had phone through.

Let me know if A squad is suitable as :p BOTH B and C ARE NOW FULL :D

Cheers, Sue

Updated Squad Listing.

Both B & C squads are completely full with extensive waiting list.

Have not put Kym down for C squad due to the large volume of people already waiting - please let me know what you would like me to do?

There is a possibility that we can increase C Squad to 4 bowlers per pair. I will endeavour to confirm this with the TD Tony Goodwin and get back to you all.

Thanks again to everyone for your great support of this event.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Regards, Sue

Updated squad listing as at Monday 11th July 2005.

Please - Please - Please, if you have decided not to bowl - let us know so that we can notify the reserves for the respective squads.

Many Thanks, Sue

Back
Top Bottom