2003 Vic President Shield Trials Entry Forms

P

Pedro

Entry forms have been printed and will be sent to centres shortly.

Forms will also be available at Emerson Shield and Junior Shield.

An electronic version of the file has been uploaded to the VTBA web site and can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.tenpin.org.au/vic/forms/2003 President Shield Trial Entry Form.pdf

To read this file you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5. If you have an older version then this can be downloaded from

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Note: if you already have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 4, then it will need to be uninstalled before you install Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5.

2003 President Shield Trials

Peter,
My family and I bowled last Saturday at Forest Hill. You may recall that last Saturday was a warm day, circa mid 20's I think. The centre was stifling hot and stuffy, the air conditioner was either not working or not on. :(

Having visited many centres during the heat, example 2002 President Shield Trials at Morwell earlier this year, the condition at Forest Hill is totally unacceptable for bowlers.

Given the President Shield Trials for 2003 will be held in the hotter months, at Forest Hill, it may be worthwhile checking out the centre before the juniors bowl there. I suggest you visit the centre on a hot day!

Keep on Smiling :D

I'm going there this afternoon and will also be there all weekend for Dunn Shield.

7 x 28 teams will certainly test the A/C.

The hot days have snuck up on us so maybe they hadn't adjusted the thermostat for the hotter days. The weekend will be the test - let's hope it's hot outside.

FYI, I've usually found the centre quite cool.

I bowled there in league and I can tell you that the staffs that work there does not have control of the a/c. it is the centre management (forest hill) that has that ability. would be interesting to see if that scenario does happen and see how the staffs respond. hopefully they will be more responsive than just what they mentioned to me in the past that they have no control therefore tough luck.

hopefully the people who will be bowling there in dunn shields like dry lanes then you will have a bonus on your hand. unless a miracle happens and you actually get some oil to last the distance on the day.

Viperon,

I find it interesting that the Shopping Centre Management controls the air conditioner, because when I was there the Shopping Centre was a whole lot cooler than the Bowling Centre :?:

Keep on Smiling :D

This is a reminder to all juniors planning to rolloff for the Victorian President Shield team, there are only 7 more days to go before entries close.

Back
Top Bottom