2003 QUEENSLAND CORPORATE GAMES - TEAM TOTALBOWLING

Graham

Staff member
The flyer for the 2003 Queensland Corporate Games can be downloaded from : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/entryforms/2003qcgflyer.pdf

The entry forms for all of the 2003 Queensland Corporate Games events (Tenpin is in there) can be downloaded from : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/entryforms/2003qcgentryforms.pdf

TENPIN BOWLING
EVENTS
Singles : Women & Men Open
Corporate Team : Open
DATE
SUNDAY May 18
VENUE
AMF CANNON HILL
FORMAT
Handicap competition
Each event is a 3 game series
REGULATIONS
Corporate Team consists of any 4 persons
EQUIPMENT
Balls and shoes free to competitors
FEE
$35 per person + $15 for 2nd Event

Thats almost a fantastic idea !! I organised teams for Telstra for this event back in 2000 so it shouldnt be too hard here.

If anyone wants to bowl in this event representing TotalBowling.com.au , leave a post here or email me [email protected] .

Depending on the interest, I may be able to sponsor shirts for everyone who represents TotalBowling (if we get too many I might have to ask for everyone to chip in a few dollars each to help .. cross this bridge when we come to it)

There are two events : Singles (both Mens and Womens divisions) and Mixed Teams (4 people) - AND THEY ARE BOTH HANDICAP (based on your highest league average - if someone bowls and they dont bowl league they just give them an average on what they bowl on the day).

We will need to put the entries in ASAP - payment is required upfront - can either be sent as a cheque made out to Queensland Corporate Games or Cash. Email me and we will arrange it all ($50 cost for entering the event)

Once the entries are sent in, everyone will receive a confirmation in the mail, including an ID card. You will need to have a passport photo taken, and there will be a registration day prior to the event (normally in the City) where you have to take your ID card and photo to be properly registered. They wont let you bowl unless you have this ID accredited.

So if it doesnt seem like too much hard work - like I said post here or email me, and let's get this show on the road.

I believe that they have now made an amendment to the averages. They will now be calculated after play. This means a league average will not apply.

That seems like a crazy ruling .. if they work it on 100% of 200 that means everyone will finish a few pins of each other .. but the team with the 200+ average bowler will win because they will bowl over 200 to push their team over. Crazy rule - but oh well .. im not worried .. it's a bit of fun and the offer still stands .. if anyone wants to bowl let me know.

Back
Top Bottom